Pilger: The Coming War With China (Documentary)

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by The Walking Dickhead, Dec 7, 2016.

1. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

2. The Walking Dickhead

Scary fucking apocalypse now...

We're closer to wiping everything out including the enture human race than we think.

Of course, all the world's leaders will survive in their bunkers while the rest of us perish.

3. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Videos of nuclear bombs exploded in the 1950s is about as scary as watching the Wizard of Oz. The US military, not counting our allies, is equal to the next six or seven largest in the world combined which, of course, includes that of China. The number one manufactured export of the US is weapons, while that of China is electronics and machinery. The Chinese are many things, but suicidal they are not and if the US requires a war to stimulate our economy we usually just pick any third world country we want that doesn't have nuclear weapons. Hell, after 9-11 we invaded more than one, some say, just to get rid of our older surplus weapons and field test a few of the newer ones.

Currently research is heating up in particle beam weapons, mass launchers, lasers, and robotics with the US preparing to replace the entire navy. Stuff that makes Star Trek look tame like a coffee can sized chunk of solid steel flying at you at 8,000 mph. That's so fast that it explodes inside a ship rather than outside because the explosion of the steel is slower than its forward momentum. It would go right through an armored battle ship and come out the other side. The US navy has announced they will no longer be making manned aircraft and intend to deploy some 30-40 thousand autonomous robots in the oceans around the world that only have to be recharged once a year. What else they are working on you don't even want to know, however, worldwide the semi-conductor business is gearing up for artificial intelligence which in just a few years will start to be built into every chip imaginable.

1 person likes this.
  4. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I'm not thinking of killing anyone ........ but then I'm not American.
    If America was wiped from the face of the earth, the world would be a safer place.

1 person likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

there's not going to be a nuclear war. it's a scary thought, yes. but nothing is going to happen of that calibur. they may act tough, but the world leaders aren't that silly either. they know the consequences and know that they could not afford those consequences. i think we are safe from nuclear war. they have to come up with a bomb first, that does as much damage, but doesn't ruin everything. like pulsing BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF of something, and it takes everything and everyone down, but the structure and land is not ruined with chemical for 10,000 years. and until they get that technology, i think we are okay from a ww3.

6. The Walking Dickhead

Sure. It's never gonna happen. Heard that a few times this year. And then it happened.

Watch it. America came close to firing nuclear missiles already once in the 60s thanks to an order from a rogue chain of command.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

oh yeah true there was a nuclear war this year hey shit forgot about that one :unsure:

8. The Walking Dickhead

You're OK with the US having military bases in your country, and all over the world then, because that's normal.

You'd be happy with an armada sitting off your coast with nuclear weapons poised and aimed at you, just in case.

Nothing to worry about there. We can trust the government who orchestrated 9/11 in order to slide in "full spectrum dominance"

9. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I wonder if we listed all the countries American forces had been killing the locals, and all the countries Chinese forces had been killing the locals ..... who would be the most dangerous people?
    Let's limit it to the past 10 years or so .........

10. The Walking Dickhead

O RLY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhNkq3AltdE

11. The Walking Dickhead

Once the US develops warp space technology from the aliens I might just book myself a one way ticket to planet Risa. This world is fucked beyond repair. We need to get rid of all the cunts, especially the US military. But that's never going to happen. Cunts.

1 person likes this.
  12. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Pictures of Love Canal are much more frightening. Nobody even knew what happened until all the animals started dying around them.

Drop about 20 hits of acid and you won't have to wait for alien technology because you'll teleport to Risa and see the earth again.

13. The Walking Dickhead

Good plan. All I need to do is find a bottle of lysergic acid and it's paradise planet here I come!

14. The Walking Dickhead

This is really sad and depressing.

I knew America was doing stuff like this, but I never heard much about it. All the other stuff as well.

For a lot of people, most this is all hidden from the mainstream brain wash. The truth is often more sinister than you want to know.

John Pilger is a very well respected and credited anti-war activist and documentary journalist, if he says this is the fact then they very probably are the facts.

It's like real life and the media and the arts and the gaming world, films and television, the fantasy world that exists in our minds is slowly becoming a reality.

Police roboticons going round, brainwashed thugs telling you what to do, invading countries and destroying everything and creating nothing but suffering and hatred in their wake.

We certainly do need to be very worried about this.

15. The Walking Dickhead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ye18aMVD7Q

16. mcme

mcme lurker

It's that line of thinking that makes wherever you are such a dangerous place to be.

17. The Walking Dickhead

Everywhere is a dangerous place to be now, apparently

1 person likes this.
  18. The Walking Dickhead

19. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Walking Dickhead-
    Not to change the subject here, but what became of Scotland's bid for independence?
    I never really heard anymore of it.

20. The Walking Dickhead

We're still bidding for it

1 person likes this.