You Decide

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by abarambling, Dec 6, 2016.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

So, another thread has prompted me to ask everyone what my next piercing should be. The one that gets the most votes will be my next piercing. I may or may not take the thread seriously, but I thought this was a fun idea. To be honest, most likely I won't. But, whatever... I like to hear your thoughts.

I have three lobe piercings on each ear, and a septum piercing.

1 person likes this.
  2. abarambling

abarambling Banned

FINE!

*breaks everything as she walks away*

3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Septum.

I am such a new fan of this piercing. I love it on women, and I love all of the fun different options for jewelry. There is something to match any personality, mood, outfit, ect. And it also looks super sexy with a bold lip color OR shiny gloss.

4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I have a septum. I got it repieced.

1 person likes this.
  5. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Oh! I didn't know that! I thought you had taken it out.

I'm trying to think of what other facial piercings would be cute with a septum but I honestly think a septum piercing looks fine on its own, and anything else on the face would be too much.......would be interested to hear other thoughts on this.

6. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I don't think the other thoughts will be coming.

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Here's mine xD

Don't get anything else pierced xD

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

You know genitals are gonna win a question like that every time don't you...

9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I think the ultimate piercing would be a ring through both lips so they are sealed.Then you couldn't talk and would have to survive on nourishment drinks through a straw.Of course this is just a thought experiment and I am not suggesting you do this yourself.

10. UnicornMcPoptart

UnicornMcPoptart Members

Hmmm... Well I have a septum piercing as well and I think it looks pretty good on it's own. So I personally wouldn't get another facial piercing, but I've seen some people with their septum as well as their philtrum pierced and I must say the two look great together.

11. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

In terms of facial piercing, it depends on the shape of your face, I think. Some shapes just don't work with certain piercing types. My partner used to have a lower lip ring that I thought was cool, getting it re pierced at some point soon i think.

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

no wait...i want to change my vote to uvula

it would be weird but youd probably be the first ...

edit ...nope not the first but i still say go uvula

14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I have an apadravya. I hope that's not wrong for this thread (oops!).

Um, for what piercing you should get, I say: through two parts of your ear.

[​IMG]

15. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

That thin spot between your thumb and fore finger.

1 person likes this.
  16. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Oddly enough, I thought someone would give me that exact suggestion. Recycled jokes... it's a thing on forums or any place that has a comment section. But, in all seriousness... I was curious of what people would suggest.

17. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Too late. TOO FUCKING LATE!

18. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I've had quite a bit of piercings in my lifetime. But, I have never heard of that one. I probably saw it, but you know how it is... remembering all the names for piercings gets confusing.

I kind of want two nostril piercings. I think that look... looks cute. One nostril piercing on each side with a septum piercing, but it depends on the jewelry. I like small stuff.

Anyways, I'll look up what you're talking about.

19. abarambling

abarambling Banned

See, that's what everyone says, but honestly I don't buy that shit. How can jewelry not flatter you? It's jewelry. It will always make you look good, because it's fucking jewelry. The only time it will clash is by color and size, some people work better with sliver than gold, some work better with rose gold than gold, some work better with small jewelry over large, etc. The other moment it might clash... is if you have too much going on in one area. I can see how that can be distracting to other people. But, at the end of the day people don't get piercings to look good for other people. Well, I don't think most people do it for that reason, so who the fuck cares if someone else thinks it doesn't look good for their face shape?

20. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I won't be the first. I'm pretty sure someone has their uvula pierced. And clit piercings are actually quite popular. It's not really a rarity. I'm sure you have come across some women that got or has their clit pierced.