• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted December 06 2016 - 01:09 PM

So, another thread has prompted me to ask everyone what my next piercing should be. The one that gets the most votes will be my next piercing. I may or may not take the thread seriously, but I thought this was a fun idea. To be honest, most likely I won't. But, whatever... I like to hear your thoughts.

I have three lobe piercings on each ear, and a septum piercing.

Edited by aoabai, December 06 2016 - 01:10 PM.

• Ashalicious likes this

#2 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted December 06 2016 - 03:40 PM

FINE!

*breaks everything as she walks away*

#3 Ashalicious

Ashalicious

confident and wild

• PipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts

Posted December 06 2016 - 03:53 PM

Septum. 

I am such a new fan of this piercing. I love it on women, and I love all of the fun different options for jewelry. There is something to match any personality, mood, outfit, ect. And it also looks super sexy with a bold lip color OR shiny gloss. 

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

#4 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted December 06 2016 - 04:05 PM

Septum. 

I am such a new fan of this piercing. I love it on women, and I love all of the fun different options for jewelry. There is something to match any personality, mood, outfit, ect. And it also looks super sexy with a bold lip color OR shiny gloss.

I have a septum. I got it repieced.
  • Ashalicious likes this

#5 Ashalicious

Ashalicious

confident and wild

• PipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts

Posted December 06 2016 - 05:58 PM

I have a septum. I got it repieced.

Oh! I didn't know that! I thought you had taken it out.

I'm trying to think of what other facial piercings would be cute with a septum but I honestly think a septum piercing looks fine on its own, and anything else on the face would be too much.......would be interested to hear other thoughts on this.
Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

#6 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted December 06 2016 - 06:19 PM

Oh! I didn't know that! I thought you had taken it out.
I'm trying to think of what other facial piercings would be cute with a septum but I honestly think a septum piercing looks fine on its own, and anything else on the face would be too much.......would be interested to hear other thoughts on this.

I don't think the other thoughts will be coming.

#7 Piaf

Piaf

• PipPipPip
  • 24,246 posts

Posted December 08 2016 - 05:53 AM

I don't think the other thoughts will be coming.

Here's mine xD

Don't get anything else pierced xD

#8 penguinsfan13

penguinsfan13

• PipPipPip
  • 10,611 posts

Posted December 08 2016 - 06:16 AM

You know genitals are gonna win a question like that every time don't you...

doo be doo be doo, beware of the penguins.

#9 Soph Tquis

Soph Tquis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts
  • LocationThe Faraway Tree

Posted December 08 2016 - 06:28 AM

I think the ultimate piercing would be a ring through both lips so they are sealed.Then you couldn't talk and would have to survive on nourishment drinks through a straw.Of course this is just a thought experiment and I am not suggesting you do this yourself.

#10 UnicornMcPoptart

UnicornMcPoptart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted December 08 2016 - 07:01 AM

Hmmm... Well I have a septum piercing as well and I think it looks pretty good on it's own. So I personally wouldn't get another facial piercing, but I've seen some people with their septum as well as their philtrum pierced and I must say the two look great together.

#11 autophobe2e

autophobe2e

• PipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted December 24 2016 - 04:57 PM

In terms of facial piercing, it depends on the shape of your face, I think. Some shapes just don't work with certain piercing types. My partner used to have a lower lip ring that I thought was cool, getting it re pierced at some point soon i think.

Ua2h5.jpg

#12 Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff

the word is the bird

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 59,343 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted December 24 2016 - 04:58 PM

clit

#13 Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff

the word is the bird

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 59,343 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted December 24 2016 - 07:04 PM

no wait...i want to change my vote to uvula

it would be weird but youd probably be the first ...

edit ...nope not the first but i still say go uvula

Edited by Spaceman Spiff, December 24 2016 - 07:05 PM.

#14 soulcompromise

soulcompromise

• PipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted December 24 2016 - 07:44 PM

I have an apadravya. I hope that's not wrong for this thread (oops!).

Um, for what piercing you should get, I say: through two parts of your ear. 

top-10-different-types-of-ear-piercings-

Posted Image

#15 Jo King

Jo King

wannabe

• PipPipPip
  • 5,173 posts
  • Locationinside

Posted December 24 2016 - 07:59 PM

That thin spot between your thumb and fore finger. 

• Spaceman Spiff likes this
Posted Image

#16 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted January 04 2017 - 04:05 PM

I think the ultimate piercing would be a ring through both lips so they are sealed.Then you couldn't talk and would have to survive on nourishment drinks through a straw.Of course this is just a thought experiment and I am not suggesting you do this yourself.

Oddly enough, I thought someone would give me that exact suggestion. Recycled jokes... it's a thing on forums or any place that has a comment section. But, in all seriousness... I was curious of what people would suggest.

#17 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted January 04 2017 - 04:06 PM

Here's mine xD

Don't get anything else pierced xD

Too late. TOO FUCKING LATE!

#18 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted January 04 2017 - 04:10 PM

Hmmm... Well I have a septum piercing as well and I think it looks pretty good on it's own. So I personally wouldn't get another facial piercing, but I've seen some people with their septum as well as their philtrum pierced and I must say the two look great together.

I've had quite a bit of piercings in my lifetime. But, I have never heard of that one. I probably saw it, but you know how it is... remembering all the names for piercings gets confusing.

I kind of want two nostril piercings. I think that look... looks cute. One nostril piercing on each side with a septum piercing, but it depends on the jewelry. I like small stuff.

Anyways, I'll look up what you're talking about.

Edited by aoabai, January 04 2017 - 04:11 PM.

#19 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted January 04 2017 - 04:18 PM

In terms of facial piercing, it depends on the shape of your face, I think. Some shapes just don't work with certain piercing types. My partner used to have a lower lip ring that I thought was cool, getting it re pierced at some point soon i think.

See, that's what everyone says, but honestly I don't buy that shit. How can jewelry not flatter you? It's jewelry. It will always make you look good, because it's fucking jewelry. The only time it will clash is by color and size, some people work better with sliver than gold, some work better with rose gold than gold, some work better with small jewelry over large, etc. The other moment it might clash... is if you have too much going on in one area. I can see how that can be distracting to other people. But, at the end of the day people don't get piercings to look good for other people. Well, I don't think most people do it for that reason, so who the fuck cares if someone else thinks it doesn't look good for their face shape?

#20 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted January 04 2017 - 04:21 PM

no wait...i want to change my vote to uvula

it would be weird but youd probably be the first ...

edit ...nope not the first but i still say go uvula

I won't be the first. I'm pretty sure someone has their uvula pierced. And clit piercings are actually quite popular. It's not really a rarity. I'm sure you have come across some women that got or has their clit pierced.

#21 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted January 04 2017 - 04:25 PM

I have an apadravya. I hope that's not wrong for this thread (oops!).

Um, for what piercing you should get, I say: through two parts of your ear.

top-10-different-types-of-ear-piercings-

Awesome piercing. I actually thought you were a female. But, that's not here or there. So, whatever.

I had an industional. Absolutely fucking hated that shit. Never again. As for genital piercings, I did enjoy those. I had four, and they were totally worth it. They made me feel pretty. And in control of my body.

Edited by aoabai, January 04 2017 - 04:25 PM.

• soulcompromise likes this

#22 soulcompromise

soulcompromise

• PipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted January 05 2017 - 06:28 AM

Awesome piercing. I actually thought you were a female. But, that's not here or there. So, whatever.

I had an industional. Absolutely fucking hated that shit. Never again. As for genital piercings, I did enjoy those. I had four, and they were totally worth it. They made me feel pretty. And in control of my body.

I am commonly mistaken for female on this forum due to my avatar, but I like her so.. I will leave it the same; at least for now. 

Posted Image

#23 autophobe2e

autophobe2e

• PipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted January 05 2017 - 10:32 AM

See, that's what everyone says, but honestly I don't buy that shit. How can jewelry not flatter you? It's jewelry. It will always make you look good, because it's fucking jewelry. The only time it will clash is by color and size, some people work better with sliver than gold, some work better with rose gold than gold, some work better with small jewelry over large, etc. The other moment it might clash... is if you have too much going on in one area. I can see how that can be distracting to other people. But, at the end of the day people don't get piercings to look good for other people. Well, I don't think most people do it for that reason, so who the fuck cares if someone else thinks it doesn't look good for their face shape?

Have you really never seen someone with a piercing that you thought didn't suit them due to placement? Fair enough, but I have.

Yup, people should do whatever the fuck they want to do.

Edited by autophobe2e, January 05 2017 - 10:33 AM.

Ua2h5.jpg

#24 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted January 05 2017 - 03:22 PM

Have you really never seen someone with a piercing that you thought didn't suit them due to placement? Fair enough, but I have.

Yup, people should do whatever the fuck they want to do.

You see what you want to see, not what actually is or isn't. So, to you because you wanted to see that... a particular piercing didn't suit, but that's not here or there. It has little to no merit to reality. If you want to go that route, then all piercings don't look good on people, same goes with all piercings do.

#25 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted January 05 2017 - 03:23 PM

I am commonly mistaken for female on this forum due to my avatar, but I like her so.. I will leave it the same; at least for now.

No, it's your posting style... not the avator that got me thinking you were a female. You have sentiment in your posts, which most men on forums I've been to, including this one... don't have that. It's either all about sex, debate, insults or jokes with them.

Edited by aoabai, January 05 2017 - 03:24 PM.

• soulcompromise likes this

#26 autophobe2e

autophobe2e

• PipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted January 05 2017 - 03:32 PM

You see what you want to see, not what actually is or isn't. So, to you because you wanted to see that... a particular piercing didn't suit, but that's not here or there. It has little to no merit to reality. If you want to go that route, then all piercings don't look good on people, same goes with all piercings do.

What I see is subjective, true, but that's not the same as "seeing what I want to see". I have no reason to "want" to see someone with a piercing that I don't think suits them. I don't mean to get the arse, but if you want to go that route, that all subjective opinions are completely meaningless, then why bother asking for them?

I was attempting to give honest advice as best I could. This came across as needlessly hostile.

Edited by autophobe2e, January 05 2017 - 03:33 PM.

Ua2h5.jpg

#27 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted January 05 2017 - 03:39 PM

What I see is subjective, true, but that's not the same as "seeing what I want to see". I have no reason to "want" to see someone with a piercing that I don't think suits them. I don't mean to get the arse, but if you want to go that route, that all subjective opinions are completely meaningless, then why bother asking for them?

I was attempting to give honest advice as best I could. This came across as needlessly hostile.

Oh. I was just disagreeing with you on there being such a thing of suiting piercings. That's all. No biggie. Well, more like no hostility-gie. That's a word. Trust me, it is.

#28 autophobe2e

autophobe2e

• PipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted January 05 2017 - 03:41 PM

Oh. I was just disagreeing with you on there being such a thing of suiting piercings. That's all. No biggie. Well, more like no hostility-gie. That's a word. Trust me, it is.

Fair play, no worries.

I'll add it to me dictionary :)

Ua2h5.jpg

#29 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted January 05 2017 - 03:49 PM

Fair play, no worries.

I'll add it to me dictionary :)

In all fairness, before I even made the thread I had the thought that the thread wouldn't get any replies because I don't have a photo of myself to go along with the thread, because most people are like you... they think piercings depends on the person's look. So, I was expecting a comment like yours, anyways. Or no to very little comments. But, you know... I like to bite. And I was bored.

Edited by aoabai, January 05 2017 - 03:50 PM.

#30 youfreeme

youfreeme

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts

Posted January 05 2017 - 04:25 PM

To be honest I don't really understand piercings.  They seem like torture, and they rarely improve someone's appearance.  I mean, some girls look cute with certain piercings, but they also look cute without them.

I especially dislike the look of males with ear piercings.  Just...I dunno.  Not my jam.

So my vote is to stay as you are. :).

My favorite piercing, if I had to pick, is a septum.  But you already have that, so.