Really Worried

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by batesy168, Dec 6, 2016.

1. batesy168

batesy168 Members

Hi guys,

So im really worried and heres why!

Last Saturday i ended up sleeping with a girl i have been speaking to for a while. She told me she was on the pill so i ended up cumming in her, I messaged her the next day just to make sure she was 100% taking the pill and she confirmed she was and has been taking them correctly for years and has never fallen pregnant - 2 days later i get a text saying she got her period and she said she isnt pregnant.

I haven't slept very well since the night i slept with her and im dead worried that she will be pregnant.

Can anyone give me any adivce or do you just think im worrying over nothing.

any thoughts welcome!

2. Masters_pet

Masters_pet Member

she just get her period. that means you're in the clear dude

3. bigbootybrebrex

bigbootybrebrex Members

relax don't worry. Gettting pregnant is easy but not that easy. There is only like 3-4 days a month where a woman can get pregnant, and even if the sperm meets the egg you have a 20% chance after that. Besides she said she got her period, so she probably did. Period = no pregnancy. Don't worry your self after every time you sleep with someone! just have fun and enjoy yourself! Don't always take a girls word when she says shes on birth control either. Its your job to take preventive measures also. Girls can be really shady and sneaky. Trust me. You make that mistake and you only have yourself to blame and its your responsibility. But quit worrying. Odds are your fine. If she lied about being on birth control, then that means she wanted to get pregnant and she would be happy to tell you. But being she got her period she probably is telling the truth. Relaxxx . take a deep breath, and learn how to pull out or use a rubber.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if she shows you a bloody tampon, will that ease your mind?

i feel like once 10 months pass and she hasn't had a baby, you'll still be worried that she's pregnant.

crazytrain341 likes this.
  5. batesy168

batesy168 Members

Now that is probably true

6. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Never tell them your real name or address ..... then it won't matter.

7. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Were you two good together in bed? Do you like her? Do you have other things in common?

Regardless, use a rubber and don't break it. Also, if you are that worried about making kids, don't cum in her pussy!

Good luck and be nice to your friend.

V/S

8. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

If you don't want to be a daddy use a damn condom! Be an adult - take resposibility for your actions.

2 people like this.
  9. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Probably .... lol.

10. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Get a Vasectomy there are too many kids on the planet and way too many people.

11. JM01

JM01 Members

I’m sorry, but how much of a dumbass are you? You just said she got her period... therefore, she’s not pregnant. Good grief.

By the way, yeah, I know the original post was years ago. I was just taken aback by how dumb that post was.

Just for fun and crazytrain341 like this.