Love Triangles

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Captain Allan, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Captain Allan

Captain Allan Members

I've been in a pretty awkward relationship for years now. I loved her but she only wanted to be friends. I always wanted to be more than friends though.
    This relationship has pretty much gone placid. We've decided to just be friends and both move on.
    I found moving on so hard

2. mcme

mcme lurker

Start looking through the windshield instead of the rearview mirror, the trip forward will be a whole lot better.

3. Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong Members

that can be difficult.
    I dated a guy on and off for 10 years. thought I would marry him, thought two of my 3 kids were his...turns out none of my kids are his and we are much better friends than we would be together...5 years later and the most amazing husband in the world and I still miss him and think about him regularly

but mcme is right. you need to look forward. its okay to remember the past and think of it, but if I hadn't been going forward I would have missed out on my husband.

4. Captain Allan

Captain Allan Members

I never stopped to think that she'd be much better off with someone else. I could never provide what she wanted and yearning for her for the past 15 years was a bit selfish of me. I just hope her husband treats her well.

5. Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong Members

if you can see that side, which wasn't my intention, then you should also be able to see that you could also be better off, or at least entertain the idea that you could be

6. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Had an ex ask me once how do you think we would have ended up. I said divorced... she was sad but agreed. Some people are not meant to be. Ihada lot of gfs and almost gave up until i met my wife. I see lots of missed opprotunities here and there but want and need are two different things. I married my wife because i wanted and needed her

7. undefeated

undefeated Member

i dont think thats considered a love triangle- i think its when a 3rd person is involved

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like a good love rhombus'

Tags: