Girlfriend Seeing Her Boss? Need Advice

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Guune12, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Guune12

Guune12 Members

Hi all, probably wrong area but need advice.
    My girlfriend and I have been together nearly 2 years, we've known each other 3 years.
    I'm 23 and she is 20. We brought a house together back in June and the next plan was children. We both work great jobs and what I thought was a good relationship.

Sure we've had arguments, we've had ups and downs but I found out on Monday she has been calling and messaging her manager from work.
    Seems harmless right? He is 45 (told her mid 30s) he has a wife and children and calls his wife a fuck buddy (obviously no respect for woman)
    She has been deleting all calls messages and anything related to it.
    It started in September during this time she order IVF paperwork and all, this was her choice as she wanted to start a family and I encouraged this.
    She has always hated other woman talking to me no matter if I shut them down or not. Very insecure. I would never do anything to hurt her, I've been cheated on previously and she was aware of this and obviously is doing similar.
    She swears black and blue they haven't slept together touched or any feelings. She felt she needed someone to talk to and he was there for her and in her words manipulating her into hating me for things she was doing. They recently only meet up outside of work twice, she meet his mother and sisters. Every day I leave for work she rings him or he rings her within mind.
    We had a huge argument and she denied it but I knew it was going for about 6 weeks that I knew off and I finally blew up and she still lied. I asked her to be open and honest and tell all but she keeps telling me little bits at a time, dragging me on?
    I deeply love this girl and would do anything for her but obviously it's not mutual.
    He's even told her he'd like to marry her and they've spoke about what type of lingerie and how he'd like her in the shower. She apparently shut these down but I honestly can't believe her.

I don't know what to do, she wants to work it out but I don't think I can ever trust her.

2. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

She'll spend her whole life cheating on you if you let her.
    You could never be sure any children were yours.
    She would take you to the cleaners in a future divorce.

Walk away while you can and while she isn't entitled ..........
    Don't bother talking, just start walking.

PS.
    Relationships only ever go downhill, it's as good now as it will ever be.
    Women's behaviour only gets worse with age, she's as honest and trustworthy now, as she will ever get (with you).

1 person likes this.
  3. Guune12

Guune12 Members

Should have added we are both woman. So yes obviously children would need to be IVF

4. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Doesn't matter, advice is the same!
    (except for divorce and kids, which becomes irrelevant)

5. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Had similar problems where the girl would mysteriously forget her phone in the car or go somewhere without telling anyone.

I was also a cheater with previous lovers. Felt bad everytime but i told myself there was no future so no need for emotional investment.

I have been married for 6 years and monogoous for 8. Some times its hard but would be harder to start over. At her age she probably doesn't even feel the pressure of growing old without a life plan.

6. Guune12

Guune12 Members

I think I'm more sickened at the fact his 45? She apparently has never desired men either so I don't know. I think I've believed too much of her for too long.

7. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Off Topic,
    I wasted 30 years of my life like that!

1 person likes this.
  8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I really don't see why young people want to get married so young. I remember I studied in college a condition that a young woman goes through around 20-23 where she breaks away from her parents and wants to experience everything.....

1 person likes this.
  9. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

It's normal.
    Not mating and having children as early as possible is abnormal.
    Not breeding shortly after puberty, is part of the fucked up white western world, and the main reason white folk are dying out.

magickman likes this.
  10. whodatdere

whodatdere Members

Your history together is noted, but do not ignore that feeling in your gut.

Make her mind up for her ​and leave.

11. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Not OK.

Just be thankful you're not married.

1 person likes this.
  12. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I Know what you mean, I wasted 19 years involved in that bullshit.
    I once made the comment that I felt like super glueing her vag when she was asleep. And same with a vacuum cap (off a car carburetor) over her clit and see how she likes it lmao!
    This was after I found out her boss made a comment about cutting my penis off and sticking it in my mouth.
    Yes there are some cruel folks out there, that's what makes us men that way sometimes.

13. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I would leave her. Clearly she wants attention from more than one person, which is completely fine. People are in open relationships all the time, because they want more than one person. But, it's not fine when the other party wants something different. You want a monogamy, and that is fine too. Leave her, so she can go off with the boss and be with more than one person. And you can find someone that wants the same things you want.

Honestly, I don't think she wants to be with more than one person. At least, not from the little bit you disclosed. It sounds like she is insecure, and due to that wants a lot of attention. Regardless of that, I still think you should leave her because you don't want the same things.

1 person likes this.
  14. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I'm with the guys. Dump her. She's young & dumb and wants to be full of...well, you get the idea.

I had a GF that did that to me, I was 20 and she was 18. Found out she was banging her boss who was in his early 50's. Found out he held her job over her head.
    So I visited his home one night, and in front of his wife (the poor girl) I threw down the pics of him & my GF on the table, showed him I was "packing" and made it clear her snatch is MY snatch and how much I don't approve of his threats to fire my GF if she "didn't".

End result-
    1. My GF lost her job.
    2. The ungrateful bitch dumped me. Dumb bitch. If she used her heead she couldd have sued his ass for sexual harassment.
    3. Her boss called the cops, who talked to me and after I showed them everything I had on the creep and what he was doing the damndest thing I ever saw is when the sgt.laughed and said there was nothing to investigate & told me to be careful next time and have a nice day.
    4. The creep boss ended up getting a divorce, and his wife got everything- sweet high dollar house, nice cars, boat, you name it.
    5. He since died, and last I knew before he died was still renting an apartment.

He should have kept his dick in his pants.

You're young. She's younger. Let her go, because there's more fish in the sea than just her.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ah, the old gf and the boss scenario.

Original.

1 person likes this.
  16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOL @ the daddy issues

She's 20?

What do you need to know? What you already know

Likely she was never gay, just nly ever into guys that age 40s,50s, always had to hide that from evrryone, they never stick around long enough anyway, and maybe even a little weirded out about it herself

And this is at 20, whilst she's still scared of sex, what do you think will happen in 10 years when she's used to it?

The question you really have to ask yourself though Guune, is why was your gaydar so off? Why did you never pick up on her going gooey eyed at 40/50 something guys?

17. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

She needs spanked.

18. morrow

morrow Visitor

I love that women/girls still believe these guys who,s wives don't understand them, or they haven't had sex for like forever! If it wasn't for the kids!!!

She will never change, women, men, I hope you dumped her guune, cheaters are always cheaters!

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i suppose having a grandchild at 25 is technically possible, but i still wouldn't put it quite like that.

20. morrow

morrow Visitor

McNulty is obviously a baby still, remember the days when 45 was old? Lol