Love Women But Love Cock

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Pete3star, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Pete3star

Pete3star Members

I'm married man who fancies women and gets turned on by looking at women but love cocks I don't fancy other men just want to suck cock (done it once so far ) I love looking at big cocks on internet I want to take them in my mouth and swallow their cum. I get so turned on while having a shower at the gym hoping someone will come into my cubicle and use my mouth and let me lick he's balls while he's wanking and unload it in my mouth ...yes I wank in the showers after my workout all the time lol

1 person likes this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Good to know

3. Willgeorge

Willgeorge Members

I am happily married but love to suck cock, just yesterday I met up with a guy I hooked up with on line. We went to an X rated theater and sat in the back row. He slid his pants down to his knees and I reached over to feel his cock and balls, he was soft but got instantly hard. I then leaned over and took his big cock in my mouth and sucked him off until he came in my mouth...I swallowed it all.
    I am not at all interested in having any kind of relationship with a man, I just really love to suck cock. Is there such a thing as a heterosexual cocksucker..?.if there is, then that's me.

1 person likes this.
  4. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Ladyboys.

/thread

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Now Why Didn't I Think Of That....??... :D

Cheers Glen.

6. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Why is it so mant married guys find they like dick after they get married?

7. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Biology is a bitch!

8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Sounds more like I am married now and bored

9. Willgeorge

Willgeorge Members

I am not the least bit bored with my married life.....I love to eat my wife's pussy. I am not sure what label applies, or even if myself or anybody should be labeled. In my case I have had fantasies about sucking cock for over 50 years, I just finally decided to do not just jerk of to thinking about it. Maybe I am a homo I don't know. Any phsyciatrists out there that can tell me? Judging by the number of married men in the lace I go, I am not the only one who is in the same boat. Believe when I say as much as I enjoy sucking cock...I wish it were not so....

10. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I am probably one of the best to understand your way of thinking since my first sexual experiences were with guys. As I got comfortable with my sexuality, my partner became more closeted. I think a lot of guys suppress things due to social pressure but eventually lose the need to care. Sounds like the married guys here that find gay sex exciting later in life are like the girls that got knocked up or married young and felt they missed out on some fun times

1 person likes this.
  11. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

It's good to be orally bi.
    No I'm married and not getting any.

12. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Same thing

13. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I Love my wife more now than the day we got married (that was almost 40 years ago) - but a little over 15 years ago "we" discovered that I am a Natural when it comes to Sucking Cock. I Love the feeling of a stiff penis in my mouth, enjoying the taste and texture of fresh warm Cum is a great bonus. Having a Cock in my mouth feels so right, it's like I was born to suck Cock.

DaveTheBiGuy and snowmanb2 like this.
  14. TheNewDawn106

TheNewDawn106 Members

This is totally me except I'm not married. Still a virgin with girls but I know someone with an amazing cock that I loved sucking. He was amazing!

15. RetailManager1976

RetailManager1976 Members

Yes. I think this is the exact reason why I haven't done anything else or went further with another guy since high school, but have really wanted to the last few years.

1 person likes this.