Trump Proves He Belongs In The Nut House Not The White House.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjhangover, Nov 30, 2016.

1. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

....Claiming he won the popular vote shows how removed from reality he is. And threatening to jail flag burners for a year is just more of his fascist views that are against the constitution.

Looks like he's also worried about the discovery that the electronic voting machines were hacked by his buddy Putin and the Ruskies.

Soon there will be now doubt as to how far around the bend Trump has been all along. Then the cons will wear egg on their faces for decades....betchya!

2 people like this.
  2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Cons...good name for a conman.

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like your baby dragon.

4. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Anyone who thinks the American public has been conned hasn't been paying attention. Approval of congress has reached all time lows of 7%, while a strong majority insists the government and mass media they call evil lie to them for their own protection. Your constitutional rights have been suspended indefinitely, the NSA is spying on everyone, and the FBI is now preparing to join them, while the bankers who committed fraud and collapsed the entire world economy are still walking around and doing the same thing as if nothing ever happened. The public knows damned well that every politician can now be considered a crook until proven otherwise and that Trump won the election because he was the better crook and liar despite being bird brain.

5. mcme

mcme lurker

Keep drinking the kool aid, snowflake. The next four years are going to pass anyway.

1 person likes this.
  6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Meh i wish both sides would stop drinking the kool aid. We're an oligarchy. Just look at Trump's cabinet picks. Are any of them not billionaires?

Democrats and republicans basically still exist for the sake of presenting the illusion that we're still a representative republic. But we are most definitely an oligarchy.

3 people like this.
  7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I think he is a member of the cupcake gang not the snowflake one.

8. mcme

mcme lurker

Based on recent history, it might be better to have billionaires in those positions. They don't have the need to sell themselves or their position out for personal gain.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I don't have a problem with people hating Trump, but it seems like those people think a warmongering criminal would have somehow been a better choice.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Really? I beg to differ, billionaires dont stop being greedy once they make a certain amount of money. I think Trump and the majority, if not all, of his cabinet picks are more than willing to abuse their position of power for personal gain.

4 people like this.
  11. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

:D

This guy is going to get a bullet in the head for sure.

12. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

What does he think about this?

[​IMG]

13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I wonder if Trump really thinks flag burners should have their citizenship revoked, or if he's just saying that to make anti-Trumpers look anti-patriotic by encouraging them to burn flags with reverse psychology. Flag burning doesn't bother me anyway.

14. For the establishment's sake, I hope they've got their shit together as much as they're acting like they do by putting us in this trap. On the surface seems like an awful dumb position to have put themselves in. Do they honestly think we're gonna let this country go out like this? Maybe they're just so used to getting what they want that they're honestly that delusional.

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I really wouldnt put much thought into this. Maybe put as much thought into it as Trump diid, which is probably very little.

So does it bother anyone else that our president-elect's favorite method of communication is twitter? 140 characters or less yall. I am keeping my fingers crossed that twitter decides to troll the troll and ban him from twitter. That would be the fucking best ;)

4 people like this.
  16. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I'm guessing twitter wouldn't dare.

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i was just saying that if the ability to put a thought in 140 characters was a job of the president then trump would actually be qualified

1 person likes this.
  18. mcme

mcme lurker

Do you feel there's any chance at all you're confusing greed with the drive to be successful or be great at something?

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

This will probably become a familiar feeling in the next 4 years. He'll make you keep wondering if he was just saying stuff or not :cheers2:

Please add at least something that has to do with the actual topic next time ;)

20. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm gonna second some appreciation for that baby dragon.