Showing Off Her Pussy And Ass To Strangers

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Ron.4709, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Ron.4709

Ron.4709 Members

I like to see others reaction when they see my girlfriends beautiful pussy and ass. I went to a sex club and tried to show strangers but for some reason I wasn't as turned on. When I did it over the Internet, (cam sites that randomly connect you to other cams) it was more exciting. Surprising the hotel Maid is also exciting. What fetish is this? And where can I go to maximize this fetish?. I also had her flash random people before and I loved the reaction. Hopefully You all will help me understand this fetish/give me some tips. Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  2. JLamore

JLamore Members

I would guess that you like the idea of other men admiring and getting turned on by what's yours ? and be aware that what you do on cam can be recorded without you knowing and can end up anywhere on the internet, be it paid web camming or free web camming you can not prevent anyone watching from recording you. you won't even know they are recording.

3. Ron.4709

Ron.4709 Members

Jlamore thanks for the reply. Mainly I like other bi women to see. (Girlfriend is bi) I'm a guy.
    And idk. That could be it. I wish I can go somewhere where I can have my girlfriend bending over so they can be surprised by her. I just like the idea. Of another girl watching too.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  5. devin rogers

devin rogers Members

I enjoy having my wife go out in short skirts and semi see through shirts with no bra or underwear. She won't go as far as flashing anyone, but I think the possibility of it happening excited us both