Member Photos And Member Galleries

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by lovelyfoxes, Nov 27, 2016.

1. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

Hey hey what is the difference between the two? I would liek to upload soem photos of my life but not sure which album I should choose? Also yes Im going to ask about how nude photos work ...Now I say nude(not sexual/erotic in any way whatsoever) just nude...natural, comfortable, honest ..smiling, laughing naturism type of pics, some inside, some outside, just normal and mellow Can those be in the general members album or do they have to be under erotic which to be very honest, theyre not erotic at all in the slightest haha Im actually laughing in one of them(my lady took it one sunday morning for fun. Anyways just curious.

2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I'm not sure the difference but I load mine in my gallery in my profile. I can control who sees them by making a album private so only my friends on here can me runnin around naked hahahahha

3. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

18 Photos total(some of me, nature, art, my dog)...out of the 18 there are 5 nudes. All the pics are pretty mellow, lovely and comfortable but thought Id ask first

4. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

Awww yes I see there is a privacy option when uploading photos, ok thats an idea as well hmmm

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Just Checked You Gallery......Not A Nude To Be Seen.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I figured you had them all saved. And I figured people were tired of seeing me.

7. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

Ok so from what I gather one album is random one off photos and the other is members albums Ill go with that but still interested to know about the other part of my inquiry if an admin or whoever could answer :)

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

We have the one where you are a human sundial ;)

9. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

basically, you post them then we print them off and cum on them, and then we take pictures of that and send them back to you.

scratcho and GLENGLEN like this.
  11. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

might be a few gay dudes and some women that would like to see your dick but i can pretty much speak for the majority of us dudes and some of the women....we don't want to see your package....we aren't interested.....pay the fee and join the site...then you can post naked in the special lame section and we don't need to see it here

@Jo king......more sea pics........is that bar with the toe in the drink where you live?....pic of that :)

Eric! likes this.
  13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

On a site that Jane and I used a good few years ago, Allie, the dragon of an administrator removed our avatar on the grounds that it was sexually explicit.
    In a furious mood, Jane opened a thread, "Allie has just removed Wills shorts, what should I do". Within an hour, we had more than 100 comments and replies, none of them very kind to Allie. She deleted the thread and sent as a message saying that she had put my shorts back on again. The site closed down a few months later.

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

half the population has dicks

we dont really need to see any more of them

putting them in an album just tells 99% of us that you are one of those goofs

Eric! likes this.
  15. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

I think this used to be my avatar....

upload_2018-4-9_13-55-6.png

then I changed to this....

[​IMG]

16. grt44

grt44 Members

772_1000.jpg 773_1000.jpg 775_1000 - Copy.jpg pics of my wife from 1970

17. deleted

deleted Visitor