Why Does He Make Me Naughty For Him?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by darkinfinity9801, Nov 27, 2016.

1. darkinfinity9801

darkinfinity9801 Members

There's this guy, we'll call him A, I've known him for a while and every time we do stuff he makes me forget about the right thing. It's so crazy and intense with him and it feels so right but it's not always the best thing to be doing, but I don't know why he makes me feel this way. Any advice?

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

If It's All So Good And Intense........Why Did You Feel The Need To Join A Forum And Request Advice...???...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

3. darkinfinity9801

darkinfinity9801 Members

Because like I said it's not always the best thing. We did stuff while he was in a relationship and I have never done that before him and never planned to but something about him makes me not care about anything else but him and I don't know why he makes me react this way to him

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

what are we talkin' here?...anal?.....blowjobs?...pussy eating?....i'm asking because if you cant even say the name f the act then maybe your level of ''naughty'' is our level of ''nowhere near naughty''

what is it you are talking about?

5. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

It sounds like a sexual attraction that is almost chemical....sweet jesus, this is my favorite kind of sexual attraction. Where you cannot keep your hands off of each other. Is this fellow still in a relationship?

I say,enjoy this sex for as long as you can. Relish in it. It sounds beautiful to me.

1 person likes this.
  6. undefeated

undefeated Member

maybe you think he's hot so i guess u will do almost anything to keep fucking him...now if he can get u to buy him a car that would be amazing

7. JLamore

JLamore Members

If you're enjoying it then go with it, no need for guilt or advice seeking afterwards. I think it's hot when a guy can turn you on to the point of anything goes.

8. darkinfinity9801

darkinfinity9801 Members

No he is not still in a relationship, he actually told me earlier that he wants to be with me

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

He doesn't make you do anything . You control you.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

How long after he came did he tell you that?

11. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Chemistry sex is amazing. Some people have that for life. The refer to themselves as soulmates. Their intense sexual desire for each other allows them to handle life's frustrations and stay together. Their intense sexuality brings them children. They are the old people you see holding hands.

However, look inside you. Maybe you are a very sexual person and are just learning about it. Rollingalong has something, maybe what you are learning abaout is basic sexuality to others.

Certainly, enjoy this sexual rush. Feed it, nourish it, pursue it. Don't play games with him. Put yourself in his space as often as possible. Do the "naughty" things he wants. Are there any naughty sex acts you would like to try? Tell him...do them. Enjoy!

Good luck!