Immigrants In Europe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Aerianne, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

1 person likes this.
  2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I didn't click because I'm not at home atm, but I will.

A lot of European countries do not want non-European immigrants, esepecially Arabs.
    Unfortunately though, there's this little thing called EU, with its servant-politicians and bureaucrats, who have very little to do with what common people want.
    But people should realize that we don't need EU to tell us that we are Europe, and decide what should be done.
    For Europe of nations, against the EU and its insane experiments with mass immigration. A country should have the right to decide what happens to its borders.

I am srarting to babble now, and this post might have nothing to do with Aerianne's lol. I will check out the link later.

Anyways, we don't want or need immigrants who refuse to adapt and behave accordingly.

Except for Asmo. He can have them.

#marine2017 #lepen #imwithher

4 people like this.
  3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

If Le Pen wins in France, and AfD in Germany....I'll be a happy-ish little European.

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I feel mixed up about that particular rant. I only watched the first 2 minutes or so. He's funny but the subject matter is grounded in reality. I've never been to Europe but I will say this about immigrants: misunderstood. I think people dislike immigration because of language barriers. They find frustration when trying to communicate, or when interacting with someone who has not quite assimilated all of the cultural nuances that most adults have. They instinctively feel that immigrants are uneducated and unintelligible. This is not so though.

I think Immigrants are great people! They just require lots of time and patience. Like an autistic child. Or a person with downs syndrome.

5. Aerianne

If you listen he talks about the rapes.

6. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I am European and Proud of that ! BUT
    The EU is a bag of Shit and the Sooner Britain Gets The Fuck out of Dodge The Better I will Feel
    Pat Condell Tells it Like it Really is

2 people like this.
  7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  8. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yes, but they are not autistic children and don't have Downs.
    So why should WE as adults and natives bother so much to accommodate them?
    If they chose to come here, they should adapt.
    It shouldn't be such hard work.
    Language barriers?
    Learn the language, that's the least they can do.
    They can even learn the language for free.

I read a while ago how we all must work hard to advert them from radicalization, and how they were being given out fliers/guides in several European countries about what is acceptable and appropriate (sexual) behavior and what isn't.
    Wtf? Do you have to do this with "normal" people??? This is NOT normal.
    If they don't know this basic stuff, then I don't want them around.
    The point is - these immigrants should already know this stuff, being reasonable adults and all.
    It shouldn't be up to us to teach them that rape is bad.

Yeah, you're going to solve these differences and problems with a freakin flyer.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-15/cartoon-germany-gives-refugees-public-swimming-pools

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/norway-teaching-muslim-immigrants-not-rape

The future's looking bright, Europe!

9. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

You will always be European, you don't need the EU for that.
    European nations can exist and work together when necessary even without the EU.

10. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Immigrants flooding Europe is the result of intentional acts.

It has happened in the USA, and it will continue to happen: http://cis.org/1965ImmigrationAct-MassImmigration

Hart-Celler was the instrumental component of the plan to destroy America's European culture. You're supposed to love and accept it.

11. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The EU refugee program was never a humanitarian project. It was to saturate Europe with a religion and a culture that welcomes a tyrannical approach to governance. Sharia law and human individual rights go together like water and oil. Since when did the UN ever give a crap about the plight of middle eastern people, when they've been bombing their countries, destroying their cities, separating family members, and displacing people from their homes for half a century? It is a ruse to import a massive population who will reap from the benefits provided by the government, and will ensure votes for those same politicians who brought them in for generations to come. The middle eastern immigrant population from the 3rd world is reproducing and growing exponentially faster than the native populations of those countries. The government of these European nations subsidize the migrants' existence. Soon the voices of the native populace will no longer matter as they will be permanently outnumbered. I really do believe the US dodged a bullet by rejecting Hillary Clinton, who said in her own words that the foreign leader she had the most admiration for was Angela Merkel, who championed the mass unvetted immigration and open border policies.

1 person likes this.
  12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The EU went terribly wrong a long time ago when they were in a hurry to realize their plans and added countries that should never been added before they at least tried to get their shit together. It was great and much more steady before these opportunistic east european countries got in which are often just a bottomless moneypit. Some are barely even democratic and most still full of corruption. Like with Greece it is never gonna happen but really the EU is much better off without countries like Hungary, Romania and most of the balkan. The balkan is full of muslims anyway. Maybe they should creat their own eastern EU with Turkey :D Would suit a lot of western europeans.

Aeri: I find your faith in your next president disturbing (as well as slightly hilarious) :p

1 person likes this.
  13. Asmodean

Speculations and assumptions mostly. Good concept for a hollywood disaster movie though :cheers2:

14. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

If you don't want the country you live in overrun by immigrants, you are a racist, bigoted KKK member and you hate gay people. You also hate transgendered people.

3 people like this.
  15. Asmodean

That's what people yell a lot lately indeed. And there's also an opposite side yelling the same kind of nonsense from the exact other perspective. Truth lies somewhere in the middle. Too many drama queens.

1 person likes this.
  16. Aerianne

Yeah?

What am I supposed to do with that information, Asmo?

How does that opinion benefit me or anyone else in this thread?

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Germany for Germans. :)

1 person likes this.
  18. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

[​IMG]

19. Asmodean

All germans :)

20. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Ehhh I am sure that is also up for debate :)