3 replies to this topic

#1 fourth wise man

fourth wise man

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted November 23 2016 - 08:38 AM

Was watching their news program a few days ago and got to watch Mr.A-hole himself, Sir Chris Wallace get into a war of words and silliness with one short-tempered Shepard Smith on the air.

Now that was funny! I was hoping for a fistfight, but no such luck. That would be so cool.

#2 Logan 5

Logan 5

Confessed gynephile

• PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted December 22 2016 - 09:31 PM

Prophetic words.

“Becoming a dissident is not something that happens overnight.  You do not simply decide to become one.  It is a long chain of steps and acts.  And very often during this process, you do not really reflect upon what is happening...You don’t want to become involved with the dirt that is around you and one day, all of a sudden you wake up and realize that you are a dissident, that you are a human rights activist.” – Vaclav Havel, former Czech President (1993-2003) & activist

We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail.  He can be caught.  He can be killed and forgotten.

But four hundred years later an idea can still change the world.

"...You can't build a dream, without a plan...." -- Jefferson Starship ("It's Not Over", "No Protection" Album, 1987)

#3 penguinsfan13

penguinsfan13

• PipPipPip
  • 10,726 posts

Posted December 23 2016 - 02:04 AM

I am only semi-aware of the fox news lineup but I am confused by Chris being the mr. asshole.

I don't want to be misunderstood. I am as middle of the road as there is. But even i know that statement sounds funny.

doo be doo be doo, beware of the penguins.

#4 fourth wise man

fourth wise man

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted December 23 2016 - 02:21 AM

Isn't it though? I laughed so hard my penguin got mad and pissed in the flower pot!

Now I've got to explain why that happened. I'll just bring up this page lol.

Maybe you'll get an email from her. lmao.

Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company