Swipe Left!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by StellarCoon, Nov 21, 2016.

1. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

I thought it was for hookups as well, but it mostly depends on how you use it. Tinder emphasized the superficial usage, a usage which most preexisting dating services often hinted most of their members only used anyway, and they did it in a easy and clear way which is why it became so popular. Today most dating sites imitate Tinder in providing a "Tinder mechanism".

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

what's wrong with desperate and easy?

3. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

More for you then, kid. :D

Bon appetite!

4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I have no idea. One reason being because I never tried such dating apps or websites. But, another reason being is because I never really thought about my ideal mate in terms of looks. A few years ago, I thought I had some idea. But, it was more what I thought would be socially acceptable, as in the type of guy that would look okay next to me. You know how people can't understand how a thicker woman is with a smaller body, or even fit man? Well, like that... but not really becuase of weight. So, I was... like always... doing something for society's sake, so it would not snicker in the corner about how can I be with such a man. But, honestly... I don't know. I don't really work like that, anyways. Communication is really where my g-shot and heart is.

I would say one thing... I do prefer someone that isn't really overweight or tall. It's not because of superficial reasons. It's more practical reasons. Basically, the sex is hard due to them being so big and me being so small. It just doens't... you know... hit things right. But, I mean... nowadays, I'm so uninterested in sex, that I don't care if the person is really overweight or tall. And like I said communcation is where it all starts. So, that would make me physically attracted to them. I also really appricate food. So, cooking and bringing me food is always welcome as well.