Donald Trump Presidency Means Fewer Children Drugged In School

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Nov 20, 2016.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

“We are not here to bash the use of these medications,” Clinton said. “They have literally been a godsend to countless adults and young people with behavioral and emotional problems.” Left untreated, such conditions as ADHD prevent children from reaching their full potential in life, Clinton said.
    She also said the National Institute of Mental Health would dedicate more than $5 million to research ADHD and Ritalin use in preschoolers. The institute also released a fact sheet to help parents of children with emotional and behavioral conditions understand their options.http://articles.philly.com/2000-03-21/news/25604458_1_adhd-ritalin-psychotropic-drugs

With patent extension up for grabs, Shire agrees to test Vyvanse in preschoolershttp://www.fiercepharma.com/regulatory/patent-extension-up-for-grabs-shire-agrees-to-test-vyvanse-preschoolers

I have taken Vyvance, OMG that stuff , a calm focused rocket ship ride, not bad, followed by a comedown from hell you cant eat shaky bummed out anxiety... try and sleep without another drug that night good luck. I was an adult and an experienced "druggy" taking the recommended dose. How the hell to they think its OK to give that crap to little children ?

[​IMG]

I don't want to get all into politics to far but that Clinton lady was bad news. I knew about her universal preschool plans and getting big pharma on board to make little kids behave in institutional settings then had to see her on the news posing as a champion for children without vomiting.

Aerianne likes this.
  2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

“I helped create the Children’s Health Insurance Program when I was first lady, when I was working with senators and members of Congress on both sides. It now covers eight million kids a year.”

[​IMG]

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Parents really need to take respnsibility for their own research regarding these drugs, too many will just go along with whatever teachers and doctors recommend.

I'm not really sure how the prevalance of drugs to treat ADD will change under Trump though?

1 person likes this.
  4. Perfect Disorder

Perfect Disorder Paradoxically Spontaneous

Always treating the symptoms never the underlying cause...

1 person likes this.
  5. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMWwf_taz8[/media]

Are schools are all set up to teach kids how to take tests, run by crooked teacher unions that want classrooms full of quite drugged kids.

I am like the ADHD poster child, I am also extremely intelligent. One of the most common compliments I get is how smart I am. I was finishing school when they really started drugging kids a few decades ago but they would have drugged me for sure a decade later if my parents agreed.
    The system would have got me.
    What would I have now if they drugged me ? A damaged brain and body from a childhood on drugs similar to cocaine and *maybe* As and Bs instead of Cs and Ds on my report cards that means nothing now.

Curiosity is the root of all intelligence, not sitting drugged in a classroom and taking government tests on boring repetitive dumbshit.

[​IMG]

6. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

This is how I know Trump is aware of the child drugging epidemic,
    Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump spoke with prominent proponents of the discredited link between vaccines and autism.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVHGE_JLQ6I[/media]

You can't be aware of the vaccine autism debate without knowing about the child drugging epidemic, very very very unlikely.

Trump not afraid of the medical and psychiatric mafia.

7. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

The medical psychiatric mafia totally snowed and co opted liberals, smart bunch of psychos. Most liberals had no chance.

The schools all need money to screen the children for mental stuff... how can you say no ?
    Don't you want the 'sick' children to get the medicine they need, don't you have a heart ??

Why your kid is drugged in school

How it works:

The State Department of Education gets monies from the Federal Government (Disability) under a program called "IDEA" for each child diagnosed with a disability. A disability could be ADD/ADHD, Bi-polar disorder, Depression or any of the other mental diagnoses.

Who profits: The State Department of Education, the mental health and counseling Industry, the Pharmaceutical company and the money that is kicked back by lobbyists for politicians special interest and of course the legal profession.

All this at the cost of your child's Health and welfare.

----------
    IDEA" Final Regulation (part 1 of 2)

300.7 Child with a disability.... $$$

[​IMG]

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

I knew a family here in the UK..7 children, 5 of them on these shit drugs!

What I found out, after knowing them for a while! Two of the kids were scripted for them, the others shared the drugs! Why?

The mother liked to go out on her own, when the father was at work!

The eldest, the one to put the bottles in the others mouths! If they woke!

I told her I couldn't keep dashing around to her house, when the daughter scared came to me, scared when one of them was sick, or choked!
    That I have to report her for damaging her kids, what did she do?
    Started sending the older ones to school, and left 3 babies on their own..no one knew! Until one died, choked on her own vomit, she shouldn't have had the drugs that were found in her system...mum got a year, suspended for 3..
    They moved..often think of those poor kids..those drugs just get dealt out once you have a script..the parents were the problem, not the kids..

9. Perfect Disorder

Emotion is equally beautiful & ugly. It colors everything about our lives. What colors we determine shows our innermost desires. Drugs are deceptively simple. Use this it will cure your ailments for you. What really cures a being is acceptance of perception.

Suffering must be accepted. Fighting only makes it harder.

10. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

11. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

The autopsy revealed that she had died from an overdose of psychiatric drugs. Rebecca Riley was being treated for bipolar disorder...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The greedy sociopathic psychiatric pharmaceutical industry killer her but they managed to blame the parents, http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/what-killed-rebecca-riley/

12. Perfect Disorder

The current ideology of most people is the cause of the issue. Until fully acknowledged and dealt with the wheel will just keep on keeping on.

13. morrow

morrow Visitor

14. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

MadInAmerica lets them have it !