One Bourbon One Chat One Beer

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

this video always gives me goosebumps

it reminds me of the movie Cloverfield and war of the worlds...but real instead of cgi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhsOXdomPNU

1 person likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

When I was a learning driver, I was out with my mum and it was raining. I crossed an intersection too fast, end came out and I slid up into the medium island. Nothing was hurt or broken or anything.

I never got that close to spinning again. It's a feeling of non control I'd rather never feel again at the helm of the wheel. My miss also had one spin experience, same thing. Scared her right too.

Now I spend all my energy racing fast on computer games where I belong. :)

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

have to bring one of my grand daughters to casa loma at 6am because she is going to be on breakfast television tomorrow morning....city tv....casa loma is a mini castle built in the middle of Toronto....one of my sisters got married there years ago,,,

messing with my grandson....my daughter told me he hates wearing jeans so much he wanted to wear dress pants to the theater instead....so she said just bring me all the jeans in your drawyer and we can get rid of them....he was so happy....

so today I have him in the van and I tell him I bought him an early xmas present...he begs me to tell him what it is so I say ''I bought you 3 new pairs of jeans...those really good thick ones ''

lol...he was polite about it.....didn't mention his hatred of jeans to me at all....good kid.....he apparently thinks they are really uncomfortable and is into the basketball court ready look....he is heavily into the raptors and playing bball

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

ive been to casa loma...didnt really find it interesting it was just a small tour of it....but having a wedding there must have been nice

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

1 person likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Damn. I just dropped the last can of Woodstock in the bathroom. That's half a can gone now. =[ and i don't have any money to buy anymore until Thursday when folk pay their rent. I blew all my allocated money on weekend social activities.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

that sucks Irm..

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ya i'm pretty sure anyone who has seen a real castle in Europe jut laughs at our castle....the wedding was fun for us stoner guests because the city is too cheap to hire security guards so we had the place to our selves

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you needed a traveller to go to the bathroom?

;)

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I don't know what it's called but that piece of skin between my leg and balls itches.

I guess it's still the groin but I just always associated groin with genitals.

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Woodstock in the bathroom sounds like a kickass band name.

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

or a really tiny festival.....

1 person likes this.
  13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I took this earlier of casa loma

Attached Files:

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

one of hallways....

Attached Files:

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

how lame....didn't get to see sonika on television because they didn't show the live remote shoot on the online stream....instead they showed dumb gifts I cant afford

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I know it's childish and immature to run away from moths but we had the biggest most scariest moth trapped in the kitchen. And it wasn't the size that made us scary it was the weight and hearing it bash into things was just wrong. I don't even know why it was alive its winter!

So we plan our escape routes. I'm going to the lounge room once it is sprayed and Laura is running to the laundry. So we spray it and run. :D and we look through little door cracks. Bang bang bang bang it can't keep still and finally whacks into the sink. "I think we got it. Can they fly wet?" She asks me. I don't think so. But we aren't going to the sink to find out either. And it's out and flying again. Then it's lost and we think maybe it's dead? Send in the dog!! Atreyú marches around and it's back up bang crash boom. In the sink again and I run over and blast that sucker with water! And so now it is wet. And also I trap it under some Tupperware and it floats toward the drain but it's way too big. I get a chop stick and just start mashing down on that ugly thing mushing it into that drain. :D scumbag. Yeah it took a few mins but we prevailed. :)

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

18. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Blue Dream shatter for me today. Smoking this makes me feel like a crack head. I don't have the "dab rig" set up I just sprinkle a bit on a bowl.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Good day

20. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

If you say good i might it sounds like youre saying gday mate with an aussie accent

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.