One Bourbon One Chat One Beer

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

Tsunami warnings for Japans coastal.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

This is impressive to me. Too expensive to ever park and not worry though. Like any touch up paint or maybe a body shop repair after a crash and the paint would loose all value. You are not going to convince them to repaint the body to these extreme standards. Also the car is still Silver for all that trouble. A common color.

http://youtu.be/otOYaIFgiTo

1 person likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well I'm glad I got away without paying for the new iPhone screen because it's cracked again! Not as bad but it's on the home button part so I think pressing that will make it shatter as I use it. I have a solid case coming soon in the next couple of days hoping it lasts until then.

Bad karma for me, but in a way, it's worked out for me or else I'd need to fork out for another one.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nothing beats the good old standard white paint job. :D

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Got back from the orthopedic doc. (I always thought that sounds like a type of dentist)
    He confirmed it should heal fine on its own gave me a wrist brace to keep it bending forward or backwards but he implied if it bothers me it's OK to take it off. Should come in useful at Thanksgiving in case anyone asks me to lift anything heavy.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And crows too and most likely the big ravens, they remember too. If you help one in the wild, it's not uncommon for them to bring their friends and let them know you've helped them and are not a threat.

I've yet to "help" a crow in need. I really want to so it could be my friend but I've never found one that needed any help. Of course when I fish for carp we throw them on the banks after doing what we do with them, let the crows feast on the eyes. I figure they remember us just for that, that if we caught a fish we'd offer it to them. :) it's been over a year since I was at said fishing location, I wonder if they still remember me.

1 person likes this.
  7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Those pistachios commercials with the elephant are the best on TV right now. I would post one but I'm on my phone.

8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I saw that elephant today! He's awesome!

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UE0HYwK71c

1 person likes this.
  10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IxAA2GsLE8

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Doc said I was too old to play hockey. There are guys playing there that are father's of people my age.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

1 person likes this.
  13. Aerianne

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

is dtf down to fuck?....

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I plan all my tv viewing not to watch ''two broke girls''.....2 broke sluts is what I call them....I honestly couldnt even watch the last 2 minutes waiting for the next show...the bad writing is just hard to take...really really do not like that show

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

for the next month and 1/2 Ill just be watching movie channels.. cant do that satanic christmas music commercial shit.

18. raz5

raz5 زینب

I live off of YouTube and Netflix on my phone. .. no need for a tv when I don't need my son watching it

1 person likes this.
  19. Aerianne

Then some really divisive things happened and it sucked.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

2 broke girls is the worst show ever. I can't even relate to it. I'm supposed to, right? It's two females similar to my age and I gather I'm the target audience. Well the sites are way off on that one. I don't even think girls act like that. :unsure: and like, a cookie shop... fucken get a job ya bums! :D

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.