Why Are So Many People So Less Giving With Sex?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by gingeroot, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

My pals, having spent a lot of time in both Pattaya (Thailand) and Barretto (Philippines) have all concluded Barretto is the NOW place to be.
    Thailand isn't cheap any longer, Booze is very expensive (Spirits $20 Vs $3), and the girls don't have compulsory health checks every week.

1 person likes this.
  2. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Thanks for the info...I've heard they were cracking down on the fun in Pattaya, and Philippines was great. Never heard of Barretto, will check that out. :)

3. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

Well several of you obviously hate women so now I don't feel so bad about your criticism.

This isn't about me, it's about you.

1 person likes this.
  4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I don't hate women by any stretch of the imagination. I've just been in several abusive relationships and figured out the pattern long after I've bailed. Injury is easy. Healing is the hard part. Now you are just deflecting. It's easier than being honest. Before you have another little hissy fit realize that you can't be honest with anyone else until you are honest with yourself, and at this point in the game you're only about 17 and got mindfucked throughout your childhood/adolescence and haven't reached the point in your biological/psychological/social development to know the difference. Sorry life isn't the all you can eat pussy buffet that you want it to be and can't figure out why this is an unrealistic expectation.

C/S,
    Rev J

2 people like this.
  5. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Life IS the 'all you can eat pussy buffet', but you have to take the time to earn the money to pay for it all first.
    There's no such thing as a free buffet, and most women don't take credit cards.

1 person likes this.
  6. magickman

I don't hate women, I hate their games and overall "pride taken way too far", for lack of better words.

7. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Maybe the reason you don't understand is you are the penetrator, not the penetrated. I'm not down to share my body with just anyone. My body is the only thing I get to keep my whole life, and I intend to be choosy regarding who gets let inside of it. If I don't like someone, or don't feel any attraction, I'm just supposed to let them use my body because it makes them happy? Honestly, I think of myself as a generous woman, but I don't care enough about the average person's happiness to let them fuck me just because. To me, there doesn't have to be love, but if we're not both entering the situation with passion and enthusiasm, what's the point? I'll share my house faster than my body. I have taken things I had left my house expecting to keep and given them to complete strangers who needed them more. But not my body.

2 people like this.
  8. magickman

For a better understanding of why I am extremely careful of women, look up "Briffault's Law" on the net.
    Men are all victims of it. And he wrote this shit back in the 1930's!... BEFORE Feminism. He was a very smart man, it will do men good to realize this concept before they embark on a relationship with another women.
    Don't be mad about it, just accept it as a fact. And roll with it in your own way.

9. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

If you had read the post you quoted you would realize I have been penetrated...many times. It is why I could never rape a woman. But it still doesn't answer the question. Which I still say is greed and holding power.

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Her point stands. No matter how someone is manipulated into unwanted (or in the case of such shenanigans as you have repeatedly described, uncomprehending) sex, there's a difference when one is the one poking, as most of your older woman scenarios would be, versus someone who has another enter their body.

2 people like this.
  11. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

^^ irrelevant
    Informed consent is what matters.
    (and I don't include changing your mind at the last minute (or 3 months later) as counting)

Back to my room? .... yes = done deal.

12. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

How is deciding to share what is mine only with people I really get into greed? In what way is simply preferring to be non-sexual with nearly everyone (except just the chosen few) exerting any power over them? They are most certainly free to leave me alone and pursue someone for whom they hold more appeal.

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Irrelevant. You are describing rape if a participant changes their mind. Stop applies at any point in the act, for an ethical person who sees men and women as humans with free agency.

Consent can be retracted at any point until the end of the act.
    One act is not consent for another act.

If a man, let's call him Joe, agrees to go home with someone from a club, they have consenting sex, that's fine. If some hours later, the other man rolls Joe over and engages in anal sex while Joe is asleep, if this was not negotiated, it's non-consensual. Legally a sexual assault.

You are explaining implied consent, by the way.

2 people like this.
  14. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

The West is not the world. Here (SEA) , if a woman goes anywhere alone with a man, it is considered consent, and is not retractable.

(I believe India, China And ALL the Muslim countries are the same, man and woman alone = consent)

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Back to this thread as it popped up in my notifications, and this post, as I meant to say this last time:

Tell us all what happens once you or your friends spend, I'm guessing at most a week in somewhere like Pattaya, before it kicks in, probably only 5 days

You know that part, none of you guys ever admit too, a couple of girls every day, takes less than a week before even the little blue pills become useless

Or some of your friends are sneaking off to the ladyboys because they are a lot better at giving head ;)

And all the girls are still there with their face in the phone, no matter what you do

Complain about their ex wives, go to somewhere like Pattaya where they get what they think they want, but then in under a week they are trying to get one to be their girlfriend and play house again, i.e repeat

Seriously, what the fuck is that?

16. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

You're right!
    About 5 days with my gf in Barretto (5x a day) before it stops working ....... then it's home to the wife and family in Chiang Mai to play house.

A 'sexy relationship' and 'play house relationship' ..... shame it never works with the same woman, so the answer is to have both and make them both instantly replaceable.

As for 'face in phone' ..... why not, women are for sex and baby manufacture, they aren't for companionship, that's why the world has other men.

1 person likes this.
  17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The part i dont understand is why two different countries?

Not like there arent 100s of thousands of them in pattaya or bangkok, or chiang mai itself

18. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Thai girls are lacking cultural compatibility with western males, Filipino girls are so much more understanding.
    And it's a lot easier with VISAs if you don't live full time in one foreign country, not to mention Thailand is slowly becoming white foreigner unfriendly, I can see the day when all the expats are forced to leave.

(There are also negative British legal implications to living in one foreign country which go away if you appear to be more of a tourist)

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOL, what does that really mean?

Ahhh, the real reason ;)

1 person likes this.
  20. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.