Why Are So Many People So Less Giving With Sex?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by gingeroot, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Do you think you guys stay the same over the course of like 18 years. Or is it just a case of after those first 6 months you just tap her on the leg then go for the same position, sex goes the same way for her for like the 100th time in 6 months.

What on earth makes you think either of you arent going to get bored stupid over like 18 years?

I have never understood that

The biggest reason is boredom. Why is it none of you can say that out loud?

1 person likes this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You are never going to get a truthful answer

People dont run around fucking more than they do because of fear of STDs or pregnancy......thats not the real reason

3. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I agree in regards to procreation.
    You should ask some Tibetan monks

4. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

LOL!
    Vanilla Gorilla, the key to a successful relationship is in the vows. (what are those, you say? Lmmfao...I doubt most people know them today, much less care). Instead it's "all about me, me, me!!" Yes that's more like it. :)
    The magic word is Communication.

If it's more about games than communication, we may as well just live together until they decide to quit showing their love for us, and clamp their legs shut too.
    Then we should just go find someone else. Doesn't matter to me anymore. I've learned my lessons in life. Everyone has their own reality. Just learned the hard way.

Mine is that some reactions have been allowed to go too far. Therefore I will do as I please. I'm sorry you haven't yet caught the jest of that VG. But it's okay, I'm not holding it against you.

5. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

Than what is the answer?

6. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

For me it's not just simply having a kid, I don't mind getting multiple women pregnant, my main deterrent the idea of having a kid with a fucked up person bipolar/narcissistic/apathetic person who's gonna make their lives a living hell and expose them to shit I would never wish on my absolute worst enemy's kids.

1 person likes this.
  7. magickman

Oh my I do know a thing or ten about that. They can hide that stuff for a year...BTW, if you see a member of her family (sister, in my case) that she lets walk all over you, get out. Now. That was my first sign.

1 person likes this.
  8. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Religious people are not good to involve in this thread. I don't want to do religion as its not necessary for the continuation of mankind. My view s about religion are hard line and are not always appricated. Religion is for the weak minded who can't except we are just animals and when we die were just soil. If you study religion as I have done to formulate my opinion most come from people in history who have altered States of mind apithany come from either drugs like endogenous tribes still do or hunger and thirst. This is not normal.most modern religious people believe in fictitious people or events. This has nothing to do with sex for reprocreation or fun.

We should stop telling people sex is wrong and dirty. Young people today can't remember that its only been 3 generations of women since women were not even aloud to vote. Little alone enjoy sex for themselves without feeling its wrong or repressed. So anything that holds a woman back from enjoying sex physically and mentally is just wrong.

We've evolved to be able to use contraception so the religious and family control on young women not to get pregnant is no longer pertanant. This is why in my opinion religious groups have move on to abortion as the latest wrong doing.

Women are 10,000years behind men in their sexual liberation to be able to say no and much more ask or even go get sexual pleasure for them selves.we guys necto be more tolerant of feminism as its in its infancy. I know that right now it feels like masculinity is under attack but its a big shift to make us all equal so sex and sexuality can evolve naturally at last.

9. magickman

My friend and I had a convo last night about his situation, I told him 'Remember that song 2 Live Crew did, lyrics were (gals singing) "You ain't gettin' no pussy, cause you ain't got no money"? I said you should sing to her "You ain't gettin no money, cause I ain't gettin no pussy" He said "oh shit I'd be gone right then" but we both got a good laugh about our song. Some day it will come to a head there. Pun intended.

As for Feninism, shit goes both ways, that's what nobody realizes about Feminism yet, and aren't prepared for- how to deal with their own repercussions. They still expect to be treated "like a lady", yet think they are our bosses too. MGTOW can be the "get out of jail free card" like the board game Monopoly.

10. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Indeed, studying their family members definitely give you important clues. There was a reason why families traditionally would meet and learn about each other before approving a wedding.

1 person likes this.
  11. magickman

Indeed if I ever date another seriously, their friends and family I want to meet, and play mild head games with them first. Just like they do us guys.
    I want to know what kind of stink bomb i'm walking into, what to avoid and where to hide.

12. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

Well that's not quite right. Remember my views on sex come from the fact I was raised in a feminist community that is VERY sexually liberated. And it is do to their religion where they see sex and prayer as roughly the same thing. Much less is Taboo than in Yahwehian society. So it is changing.

13. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

Also guys, I did figure out that I should only be talking to older women. That don't seem to get offended when I say something like, "you seem nice, want to go have sex?" after only talking to them for a few minutes. The last woman I served is 41 and she seems into it. Maybe I'll explain my views to her next time I see her.

1 person likes this.
  14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Just go do that then, go chase Cougars

15. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

Cougars? I'm in upstate New York. The eastern cougar is extinct.

Or is this some insult I'm not getting?

16. magickman

Ginger,

In sex talk these days, when an older mate gets themselves a much younger mate, the younger is said to be a "Cougar". Male or Female, doesn't matter.
    All started when older women went after young guys, the guys were "Cougars". I know, sounds silly. But people always have to make silliness out of sex somehow. (?)

17. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

Oh, well that's kinda neat. I like the idea of being a Cougar. I guess it must be because they think I will pounce on anything that moves. Which I guess isn't that far from the truth.

I do enjoy making them happy. And so far more like my honesty and bluntness. I so guess I will continue to be a cougar.

18. magickman

You're right, honesty and bluntness will get you a long way. As long as it works for you, go for it!
    You sound like a fun gal. Should work out good for you, just be careful of the wrong ones. They can get you in a lot of problems.
    Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders though.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

No

Just it is what it is, if they are easier, more up for it, go hone your craft

Soccer moms need lovin too ;)

20. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

Actually I'm a guy, I was just raised by feminists. Because of that I have much different views on sex and gender issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.