Tips For Guys?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Ttamonimod, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Ttamonimod

Ttamonimod Members

Any tips/tricks you use to make your orgasm more intense?

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Yep.......A Carefully Inserted Stick Of Gelignite Should Give Her Absolute Intensity....... :bomb:

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  3. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Is this for when you're alone, or when you're with someone else?

1 person likes this.
  4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Yeah but it's impossible to explain. I would need to show.

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

In Life, First You Have To Get Yourself "Out Of Park" Before You Can Proceed To Better Things........ :)

Cheers Glen.

6. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

The older I get the more visual and verbal stimulation come into play in order to achieve a upper level orgasm. I feel verbal stimulation excites the imagination which you enable yourself or your partner to close their eyes and let their mind go. For instance, I sometimes use a dildo with my wife, and when she relaxes once orally stimulated I start talking to her softly in her ear telling her it's okay to imagine either an old lover that was well endowed or someone she finds attractive. I try and get her to imagine that person and how it's going to feel when he penetrates her. Once she is on board I begin very slow teasing her opening with the big head and slowly penetrating her and pulling out to repeat the penetration again. After ten or fifteen of these repeated penetrations she guides my hand to fill her with about six to seven inches as her hips begin to rise and fall slowly and in seconds she has an intense orgasm. On some occasions after the first one she wants me to continue which leads to more aggressive action, she usually rolls to her stomach and raises her ass by getting up on her knees. At the point she has her face down in a pillow and like me to stand behind her touching her ass with my hand and press my body against her ass like its her big dick guy taking her from behind. You get the picture. This typically gets really aggressive as the big dildo is banging her hard. I hold the base against my pubic area in order for it to fel like she's really getting fucked by a guy with a really big dick. Her moans and sheiks get me to a state where when she comes the second time from behind I pull out the big guy and just insert my average guy and come, I have a superior orgasm myself with little prior stimulation to my penis. It is just very exciting to me to see and hear her come so hard from a big dick fucking her. I love she loves it but she doesn't like talking about how easily and hard she come from it. But that's just us.

7. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Lmfao...!!

8. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I read in an adult magazine long ago about a couple that used to put their stereo speakers under the bed (they had lots of bass, btw) and used lots of mirrors in the bedroom. Ceiling, walls, etc.
    will try this someday. I think they had some intoxicants as well. And colored lights.

I have read where some use amyl nitrate or butyl nitrate (was sold when I was a teen as "Rush", in a little brown bottle w/ yellow label. I haven't seen this stuff in years, though I've heard it was available online.
    It used to be popular in the homosexual community. I used it when I was like 14 or 15 at a Triumph concert once, It was a very intense head rush, felt like my head was gonna blow off! My friend said my face was beet red.

Getting high does enough for me at sex. At orgasm it feels like both balls are gonna fight to see which one makes it out the end of my cock first!!!

9. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I like to rest my balls on the corner of the vanity With a bit of pressure on my crotch. while stroking.