The National Alliance On Mental Illness, A Front Funded By The Pharmaceutical Industry

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Nov 17, 2016.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Oh gosh, here I am in another mental health forum. I found this website because I am a barefooter and went online to show a buddy that there is no health codes or dress codes in America requiring shoes and a link to the barefoot forum came up.

I can't stand NAMI, total phonies acting like they are behind people with mental illness wile doing everything and anything to back up and protect the profits of the psychiatric pharmaceutical industry.

In 2004, NAMI opposed the placement of "black box" warnings on antidepressants determined to cause suicide in under-18 year olds, and in 2006 opposed black box warnings on ADHD drugs causing heart attack, stroke and sudden death in children in 2006. Despite overwhelming evidence of serious adverse cardiac events and sudden deaths caused by ADHD drugs, in 2006 NAMI took the position that the “black box” warning on ADHD drugs was “premature.” Also, on December 18, 2003, The New York Times exposed that NAMI had bused scores of protestors to a hearing in Frankfort, Kentucky, took out full page ads in Kentucky newspapers, and sent angry faxes to state officials, all to protest a state panel proposal to exclude the antipsychotic drug Zyprexa from Medicaid’s list of preferred medications. According to the article, “What the advocacy groups did not say at the time was that the buses, ads and faxes were all paid for” by the manufacturer of the antipsychotic drug Zyprexa, Eli Lilly. http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/National_Alliance_on_Mental_Illness

Zyprexa is part of my story, they said it was safe and "non addictive" The Eli Lilly company made an astounding $69 BILLION on Zyprexa that they PUSHED on the elderly and underage children till they got busted hiding side effects and all kinds of criminal behavior. http://psychrights.org/states/alaska/CaseXX.htm

This will help you sleep and is "non addictive" non addictive then why did I get sicker then a person kicking heroin when I quit that horrible drug ? The criminals at Eli Lilly covered up that part. Bad for profits.

Lilly donated at least $3 million to NAMI. For its part, NAMI promotes the increased use of psychotropic drugs, and even lobbies for laws allowing mental patients to be forced to take its funders drugs. The drugs most often prescribed for involuntary patients -- Janssen's Risperdal (risperidone) and Lilly's Zyprexa (olanzapine) -- cause debilitating, indeed, lethal effects. NAMI's failure to inform its constituents about the danger these drugs pose for patients, and its continued aggressive promotion of these drugs despite the evidence, may be viewed as confirmation that NAMI is an extension of Lilly's marketing department.

[​IMG]

2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

And guess what else NAMI supports, smoke free hospitals. Can any smokers here think of anything more horrible then getting admitted to a hospital during a mental health crisis then being told now on top of it you can't have a cigarette ??

But we will give you a patch... Did you people fail pharmacology class or are you just stupid ? Everyone knows you need that fast rise from a cigarette for relief and that little nicotine trickle from those patches are a joke.

NAMI backs the hospitals that want to save money on staff, insurance ect, they don't give a crap about patients.

3. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Maybe the question that needs to be asked is who funds NAMI?
    A quick glance at NAMI’s own funding reports shows the group is backed by millions of dollars in pharmaceutical industry money. Is it any surprise then that NAMI advocates psychotropic drugs?

[​IMG]

4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Tonight on The Commitment Hour, our relentless advocate, NamiDearest, interviews the darling of the mental hygiene fascists, NamiMommy. They discuss the miracles of psychiatry as well the the dangerous limitations posed to their cause by the rights of other people.

https://youtu.be/BHmbMgNBaPw

5. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I am not an anti drug crusader or suggesting people not listen to their doctors but I lived it all, the pills, the rehabs, the inpatient hospital lockups and this disgusting industry needs to clean up its act.

They told me I would be sick and would always be sick, then I found all the stuff online exposing how the industry really works and ya I would have been chronically "sick" if I listened to them.

You can get better, a lot of us do, don't listen to these corporate criminals who tell you that you have a "broken brain" and will never recover, its bullshit.

6. op8sed8ed

op8sed8ed Members

There is a program that has been given the name Organized Gang Stalking and Electronic Harassment. The electronic part of it can cause people to hear voices (V2K) through a process using microwaves. This is a fact and the 1st US Patent for a microwave hearing device was granted in 1972. I suspect that among many other reasons for this programs' existence, pharmaceutical companies stand to make massive profits on people who have been misdiagnosed for having schizophrenia. This program is happening all over the world and has been going on for decades. I am not mentally unsound. I am mentally stable. I have been a victim of this program since 2001. email removed.

Tags: