The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It sounds like something an 8th grader would say when they run for student council. Next I expect him to say lunch should be extended and science class will have no home work.

It's all rooted in the fundamental Republican belief that the goverment is bad and ineffective. Any sort of law of regulation is an unnecessary barrier to business. It all began with Regan. Now they think they can have their cake and eat it too. No taxes, no laws, nothing at all but it will all work out. Before him the Republicans were more logical. And looking at some of his speeches on youtube Regan himself was more logical. More willing to compromise. But the man was an actor who had some bad ideas that have now been taken to the extreme. Funny that back then his lack of political experience was a HUGE deal. How can an actor be fit the presidency? Now we have a reality TV star a man who can not even act.

2 people like this.
  2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

A President who can't distinguish between a terrorist event that happened the previous night and an account by a shady filmmaker that he watched that night on Fox is not making just a "small gaffe" even by politicians' standards. I can't really comment on the bombing incident, since I don't speak Swedish. Could you translate for us? The journalist who was forced to leave a migrant suburb after being followed by masked men raises the question often asked about the Lone Ranger. Who Was That Masked Man?" Also, who is Malmo Pool? The source for this story is InfoWars, Alex Jones' screed; he's the same "reliable source" who told us that Obama and Hillary are demons. (I personallyfind that hard to believe, but you might put stock in it). There seems to have been a recent terrorist bombing in Sweden--by Neo-Nazis on a Muslim refugee camp.http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/donald-trump-terror-attack-claim-sweden-neo-nazis-refugee-centre-florida-rally-a7588516.html Are your sure the bombers were Muslim immigrants instead of anti-Muslims? Fear of going out at night can be subjective. Lots of folks are afraid when a Rainbow Gathering comes to town. That doesn't mean the gatherers are particularly dangerous, but it can mean that people have been subjected to fear mongering. Informationliberation is an AltRight alt reality source of little credibility. They seem to have relied for their story of "weekly bomb attacks" on an account of two (not weekly) incidents reported by Breitbart, not noted for its lack of bias. The details of the incidents--scale, identity of perpetrators, etc.--are curiously fuzzy.

2 people like this.
  3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Oh I watched the entire video, I just pointed out that Trump lied, or at least didn't know what the hell he was babbling about.

4. egger

egger Member

5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Jeff Sessions is the latest problem for Trump. Seems he met with the Russians during the campaign and then denied it at his hearing. He met at least twice with the same Russian diplomat, Sergey Kislyak, that Flynn met and he was fired for doing so. Kislyak is considered to be one of the top Russian spies in Washington.
    Lock him up!

It's been reported by the NYTs that the Obama administration was working frantically in the last weeks to preserve evidence of Trump's Russian contacts. The British, Dutch, and others were reporting meetings in European countries between Trump's team and the Russians during the campaign. At the same time U.S. intelligence intercepted Russian communications talking about their meddling in the elections.
    The Obama administration started asking pointed questions in security briefings to get the answers read into the meetings and thus preserve them, and they pushed to lower the security rating of many reports so as to spread them around as much as possible and allow access by our allies so as to make them harder to destroy. They also sent copies of documents to various Congressmen, both Republican and Democrat.
    At the opposite end they moved to shield the most secretive information from view by too many in an effort to protect sources of information as they apparently were worried about who the incoming administration would allow to access sensitive data.

This is an article all should read.

6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

And just to update, Sessions recused himself from the investigation of connections between the trump campaign and the Russians. If this weren't reality, it would be fun to grab the popcorn and watch the intrigue unfold. You can't write this!

1 person likes this.
  7. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Move On is still fighting this......Jeff Sessions fiasco....In my emails today....Yes, "anything short is unacceptable" to the integrity here.....
    acceptable
    "
    Dear MoveOn member,

The Washington Post just revealed that U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions lied under oath at his confirmation hearing about his contacts with Russian officials during the presidential campaign, when he was a foreign policy advisor to Trump.1
    [SIZE=1.2em]Attorney General Jeff Sessions lied under oath about his contacts with the Russian ambassador and must resign immediately. Sessions' successor must appoint a special prosecutor to lead a comprehensive investigation of the Trump campaign and the Trump administration's ties to the Russian government. [/SIZE]
    Sign the petition

During his confirmation hearing, when asked by Senator Al Franken what he would do "if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign," Sessions replied, "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities … I didn't have ... communications with the Russians."2
    The only way for Americans to be able to trust that our government can act with integrity—to know that our top leaders aren't compromised by a foreign power, and to trust that the nation's so-called top cop follows the law that he is duty-bound to enforce—is for Attorney General Sessions to resign his post immediately and for his successor to appoint a special prosecutor to begin a comprehensive investigation of Donald Trump, his campaign, and his administration.

Anything short of that is flatly unacceptable and puts our country's security, our free and fair elections, and our justice system at grave risk.
    Click here to add your name to this petition, and then pass it along to your friends.
    Thanks for all you do.
    —Jo, Ann, Manny, Matt, and the rest of the team"

1 person likes this.
  8. egger

egger Member

9. egger

egger Member

12 Psychological Tactics Donald Trump Uses to Manipulate the Masses

http://highexistence.com/12-psychological-tactics-donald-trump-uses-to-manipulate-the-masses/

1. Sowing Seeds of Fear
    2. Provoking Anger and Hostility
    3. Playing the Big Strong Messiah Figure
    4. Painting Everything as Black and White
    5. Deflection Via Humor
    6. Acting Superior to Opponents
    7. Doing Whatever Possible to Make it His Game
    8. Creating Double-Bind Situations
    9. Repetition
    10. Social proof
    11. Appeals to Authority
    12. Appealing to Irrational Parts of Our Brains

1 person likes this.
  10. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wa Po seems concerned about the posture of the Blueberry Queen whilst sitting on a couch in the Oval Office.

All on attack mode drains credibility from these sources.

11. MeAgain

Another Russian meeting! Carter Page, one of Trump's campaign managers, now admits he met with the Russians last summer during the campaign. This comes after his repeated denials. He said " I do not deny" the meeting took place.

Mike Pence used a personal email account for state business while governor of Indiana...and he was hacked! At times he discussed homeland security issues in those emails. The contents of the emails may not have been preserved.

Lock him up!

12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's scary how his supporters are totally OK with these Russian connections. In fact they do not even exist it's "fake news" made up by people who are upset at his victory. Let's see Slick Willy getting a BJ and lying about was grounds to impeach even though to be honest it had nothing to do with how he ran the country. So what will it take for their orange messiah? I don't think he will be impeached but in just a few weeks he's gone beyond mouth love.

1 person likes this.
  13. MeAgain

And I have to keep pointing out, if you do the research you will find Clinton didn't lie during the investigation, that's why he wasn't removed from office.

14. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

[​IMG]

I wish I could give you 100 likes. :)

They drank some kind of koolaide...damn if I can understand how people I honest to God would have thought had some intelligence and integrity have lost all their marbles refusing to even acknowledge the Very Real Concern of #45 having close ties to Russia...and just how close that tie is between #45, his inner circle and Russia.

For some reason having close ties to Russia isn't supposed to raise eyebrows or concern anymore. damn if I understand

PLUS there is the fact that I've been reading all over the place where Pence has been using his "private email" - just like Hillary :D and that isn't of any concern either. lol and I don't subscribe to these far out news places either.

2 people like this.
  15. MeAgain

Trump's EPA has canceled a request for oil and gas drillers to report on methane emissions. The request was initiated by Obama to aid in evaluating the impact of methane on climate change. But, I guess since Trump doesn't believe in climate change, screw that.

Now I lived about a quarter mile from a methane plant for four years, it was sucking methane from the coal mines. It blew up before we got there but they rebuilt it. Luckily no one was killed but my neighbors said it sounded like an atomic bomb going off and the whole valley shook.

16. MeAgain

Sessions used campaign money for his trip to meet with the Russian spy. That demolishes his defense of acting as a Senator at the meeting.

Trump aide J.D. Gordon and son-in-law Jared Kushner also met with the Russian spy Kislyak during the campaign!

17. egger

egger Member

The ICE could have arrested Daniela Vargas on Feb 15th when they arrested her brother and her father in her presence, assuming her status was illegal at the time. Instead they didn't but later arrested her after she held a news conference on March 1st. It gives the impression of retaliation by the ICE.

Trump needs to formulate his stance on DACA and other immigration issues and make a public announcement. To date he has been vague on DACA saying that it is a tough issue.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/34644215/dreamer-arrested-after-speaking-on-immigration-in-mississippi

"Daniela Vargas, 22, said she arrived in the United States with her family at age 7 as an undocumented immigrant from Argentina and was later classified as a DREAMer. She spoke on behalf of other DREAMers and her family. Shortly after, she was arrested by ICE officers.

On February 15, her father and brother were arrested by ICE at their home. Vargas was not taken into custody then.'

18. egger

egger Member

Emboldened by Trump, Israel Approves a Wave of West Bank Settlement Expansion
    By ISABEL KERSHNER JAN. 24, 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/24/world/middleeast/israel-settlement-expansion-west-bank.html?_r=0

"The first step came on Sunday, when the Jerusalem City Council approved 566 new housing units in East Jerusalem that had been delayed over President Barack Obama’s objections.

Then on Tuesday, the Israeli government announced that 2,500 new housing units would be built in the West Bank. Officials said most would be built in “settlement blocs,” referring to areas of the West Bank that Israel has long intended to keep under any future agreement with the Palestinians, possibly in return for land swaps along the boundary that separated Israel from the West Bank before the 1967 war. But in years of failed negotiations, the Israelis and Palestinians have never agreed on the size or location of such blocs."

Trump's wishy-washy response to Netanyahu:

“I'd like to see you hold back on settlements for a little bit.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-israel-idUSKBN15U0GB

1 person likes this.
  19. egger

egger Member

2 people like this.
  20. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

1 person likes this.