The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

So David Duke is a figment of our imagination? And The Crusader is put out by liberal trolls? And the KKK's website s operated by liberal democrats? And the KKK hasn't been recruiting in my state?
    https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t456210/
    http://www.reddirtreport.com/general/rdr-kkk-experiencing-resurgence-oklahoma
    http://www.newson6.com/story/16449890/kkk-recruits-in-smalltown-oklahoma ?

2. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Ku Klux Klan Members Drive Through North Carolina Town To Hail Trump Victory
    KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president

The KKK Today (2016)

1 person likes this.
  3. MeAgain

176. The currant Secretary of Labor, Tom Perez, has called Trump's request for the names of government employees in certain positions illegal. Requests included the names of those working on climate change in the Department of Energy, those working on anti-extremest programs and those involved with gender related issues in the State Department.

4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

It was hyperbole, lol.
    The real size and scope of the modern KKK's influence is minuscule compared to they hype that's put out by the internet and televised media.

I've known a select few open white racists in my time, but I've never seen a real KKK member in my life.

It's good news A&E pulled the show, isn't it?

5. MeAgain

My wife has seen a cross burning in her time, and her car was stopped by the KKK.

6. MeAgain

176. Two U.S. citizens have filed a Freedom of Information Act suit against the CIA, FBI, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to obtain information about the investigation of the Russian hacks.
    They are seeking information about the:

7. MeAgain

177. Trump lies today about bringing 5,000 Sprint jobs back to the U.S. Turns out the jobs were already announced in March by The Kansas City Star and are part of the 50,000 job deal Softbank announced in October.

Same with the 3,000 OneWeb jobs he's bragging about...all part of the same October deal.

8. MeAgain

178. Russia has been stroking trump for 5 years according to a former Russian spy's report to Mother Jones!

[SIZE=12pt]The Ruskies were also bugging Trump:[/SIZE]

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

what the fuck does that have to do with the asinine things Trump is doing?

you really should seek some professional counseling for this obsession of yours.

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I think he's one of those unemployed trolls from NimbleAmerica that was paid by the billionaires to shitpost Hillary. Git a job! Git a life!

1 person likes this.
  11. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

He already has a job---aint that right, Farmerdon, tovarishch. Kak Vie pazhevaltye?

The only question is, why are the Russians still trolling us over Trump????

Ok---I'm just joking with you Farmerdon.

(Or am I??????? (Ya slushayoo tovarishch))

12. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You are too nice, Noxious...To me, Trump is the BIGGEST CREEP on the planet right now.

13. Let us not forget David Brock's Barrier Breakers...trolls paid $1,000,000 to attack people who were anti-Clinton online.

How many of you were paid and did you make twelve dollars an hour?

14. Mountain Valley Wolf

This shouldn't be surprising at all. In fact, it should have been obvious to all concerned. Huffington Post had been reporting on a server that mysteriously connected Trump's headquarters to a Russian Bank, who's owner had close ties to Putin. Cyber security firms were tracking it, and said that the traffic between them was not accidental and was exclusive. It was not incidental pings to one server looking for something, there was specific traffic of some sort (Sorry, I'm not a tech expert---I don't know if ping is the appropriate term. When this was reported on, and the Trump organization was questioned about it, the traffic stopped, and then later reappeared from a slightly different address (or different server or whatever----I'm not the expert). But the traffic continued until there were more questions raised and then stopped, and so forth. You can read the articles.

Then there were other things too.

But one big sign, which I wrote about in the Trump thread is that when his victory was announced in Russia, the Russian Parliament clapped as if they had just achieved the first moon landing or something. It was obvious that they just didn't like Trump over Clinton...

2 people like this.
  15. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

aand wasn't it Putin himself that said if Trump did not win, we would have a war on our hands?

You know what I say to that....two middle fingers in the air right at that creep, too.

or better yet....it's like a bug, so i take my middle finger and flick bug off of me....symbolic gesture makes me feel better.

2 people like this.
  16. Mountain Valley Wolf

That's right, though I think he let one of his alter ego's make that actual statement-----a politician, who's name I forget, but he tells it like it is from a xenophobic standpoint---generally things to rile up the hornets nest----and has blue collar and rural bases of popularity, and is known (not surprisingly) as the Russian Trump.

17. Mountain Valley Wolf

I was listening to the BBC this evening and they were discussing this----This will cause a lot of anger among Muslims in the MIddle East and will surely have a lot of backlash. They concluded that this does not bode well for the region.

1 person likes this.
  18. MeAgain

Do you know the difference between a troll and someone who posts facts?

BarrierBreakers

19. MeAgain

178. Trump thinks we should "move on" and forget about the Russian hacks.
    No need for daily briefings.

Sure, just forget about it, I mean they'll never do it again, Putin is my buddy after all.....meanwhile I'll work on my sentence structure and thought process.

20. MeAgain

179. Meanwhile.....the FBI has just released findings on the Russian operation code named GRIZZLY STEPPE.
    Two groups named AP28 and AP29 broke into the Democratic systems, think tanks, etc. Russian officials confirm these attacks happened.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]