How Do I Put Myself In A Position Of Constant Sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by gingeroot, Nov 15, 2016.

1. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

I'm almost 18, male, and I want to base my life entirely around just getting the amount of sex that was once normal for me.

I was at my happiest doing my chores and anything else I was supposed to and having sex with at least three different partners daily. I made them happy and they made me feel loved. It could be a lot of work but at least I felt satisfied. Now that I am getting a lot less I am unhappy. If I could spend more time in the larger world maybe I could have a girlfriend. But I told most girls my age don't want that much and also I'm uncomfortable constantly taking the lead. I mean I can, but I feel better when I am just told what to do.

I want to leave the communal living situation I am at here and be with one when I can just work hard and have lots of sex.

Anybody have any suggestions?

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It depends. Sex with females?

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Fall In Love With Your Right Hand, That Way Sex Is Never Too Far Away When You Need It....... :D

Cheers Glen.

4. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

I only have sex with males my own age and only when it is a matter of pure frustration for them. I don't mind being used for sex by a male once in awhile, just I don't think I could do it all the time.

I am young, fit, ok looking I think. and I have a bunch of skills. I never said it has to be with young hot hippie girls. I am also used to having sex with women as old as 50. It just has to be a lot with many females I can serve.

5. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

So, you're saying that you don't much care who you fuck (or are fucked by) WRT to gender or age, just so long as you get it multiple times a day, right? I think you're going to find that, short of continuing to live in a communal "everybody-fucks-everybody" environment, that may be difficult to accomplish.

1 person likes this.
  6. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

If you can pull that off, you're a lucky man. Wishing you the best of luck...hell anyone for that matter.
    I don't see that it is so possible this day and age, but I think the world in general needs to loosen up and be more sexual.
    I am by nature a very sexual being, however I don't put it out there in public, as I am sure it would make me seem immediately creepy, at least here in the U.S. anyhow.
    But maybe city life is different. I think that Love and Sex are ver important things in life that get completely overlooked by many people.
    It hurts me to see how many folks I know or have known have had "dead-bed" relationships. Or as an old friend calls marriages like this, "roommates". Just sad.
    I am very happiness oriented, very sensual, yet simple. And loving.

It's like fellow Hoosier, John Cougar Mellencamp sang, "Everyone Needs a Hand to Hold On To". Seriously, everyone needs love.

7. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I agree. While my sex life isn't everything I could wish for (and I have a fairly active imagination), I wouldn't trade my wife for anything in the world. After almost 40 years together (dating -> engagement -> marriage), she is still the love of my life and my best friend. If I lose her, I die. It's just that simple.

1 person likes this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think OP's best bet would be to go to prison and get fumbly-hands with the soap.

1 person likes this.
  9. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

Kinda,

The community I was brought up in sex is a natural everyday thing and you are suppose to share in it. I didn't know until recently that most people weren't like this at all. I knew our group is matriarchal and that the world is part of the patriarchy. But I figured men just forced sex on women all the time.

Since I am fully grown now I should be trying to find my own community that I can help. But also I am used to having sex for the woman's pleasure as the most important thing, and also I am used to having sex with older earth moth type women. Which is also fine. Sometime my best friend and I have sex with each other, but it more about us being friends and helping each other out than being attracted to each other. I mean it feels good in that I am helping him and he me, but I don't like the feeling of being sodomized.

I figure there must be someplace that wants not just my sexual talents but also my skills of back to basic living. I just miss having sex four or five times a day.

Also I don't think I could ever have sex with an older man. I was always told it was wrong and I just don't have it in me. But guys my age would be ok.

10. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Damn, four or five times a day?
    When I was 19 or 20, me and my first wife-to-be fucked six times one day. She was on the pill, so i came inside every time. Maybe that makes a difference?
    We were both so sore we didn't do it again for several days.

11. undefeated

undefeated Member

so what your saying is your basically a normal guy- well here is 3 options to get laid the most- 1. be in a band 2. be on a sports team 3. work out and get muscles

12. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

You forgot,
    4. Become a drug dealer, 5. Become a violent and famous criminal, 6. become a multimillionaire

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Why am i here

14. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Of course Undefeated goes in with that stupid muscle bullshit again. At least his trolling is consistent if totally lame.

C/S,
    Rev J

15. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yes, of course.

17. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

'Cause you were hoping for some pointers, just admit it. :D