Nationwide Anti-Trump Protests Rock The Us

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xenxan, Nov 10, 2016.

1. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Hotwater,

Are you conveying the thought that leftists will commit crimes if they don't what they want?

2. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cckxia_T4po

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

That right there is the worst thing I ever saw you write here.
    Since when is a 4 on 1 beating then carjacking of an unarmed man self defense?
    Now if you said it brings out the primal instincts of people that fear for their future and instinctively lashed out at the perceived threat.
    Sure. But there was no self defense in that video at all.

2 people like this.
  4. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Hillary and her lackeys are going a long way to confirm our Founding Fathers' conflicting beliefs that arose after they learned of French Revolution massacres that maybe the unwashed masses cannot govern themselves.

Leftist loons have to immediately stop lashing out with violence against those who hold beliefs contrary to theirs. Our country was never supposed to be ruled by lynch mobs.

If leftist loons who belief that power is found at the muzzle of a gun would engage in rationale, Socratic debate, they would gain credibility. Credibility is never gained by force. In fact, the opposite is true. If they had credibility, they wouldn't have to use force.

Stop harming others.

5. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

The Walking Dickhead,

Can you show me how capitalism has caused murder?

Authentic capitalism does not cause murder. In fact, the opposite is true. Capitalism empowers consumers.

6. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

LOL

1 person likes this.
  7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Right on man, i feel really empowered when I shop at Wal Mart and buy stuff and later throw that stuff away in landfills. Consumerism is so empowering.

1 person likes this.
  8. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

I'm still thinking. I have until at least I die before I need to work out my answer.

9. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I don't understand your question. I didn't say they had the worse human rights records, I said they had one of the worse. What do you mean I'm oblivious to the treatment of women? Are you talking about Donald Trump or some country somewhere? I know about Saudi Arabia's treatment of women that's one reason they have a bad record on human rights, women fall into the human category.

As far as Russia as of this month we have already imported over 100,000 barrels of oil from Russia this year alone, and we now have more oil reserves than both Russia and the Saudis and rumors have it that the current low cost of oil is due to the U.S. flooding the market to pressure both Russians and the Saudis.

As far as war over the proven Russian hacks, that would probably have been counter cyber attacks, but I doubt we'll see any response to the illegal Russian attacks now that Trump is in power. I expect more Russian cyber attacks on the West.

10. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Unfortuneately, technology is great in some ways.....for a communication highway and many other things....but with things going on like hacking, it is almost impossible to really trust anyone anymore. I would be naive to do so, anymore...and that i can be.
    I believe people do look at things with what is inside of them and expect that from others....so hence my rose colored glasses for most of my life so far......and when I hear things like it takes one to know one....NOT necassarily!.....sometimes..you see something like hatred or interference or whatever too many times from others to not recognize it...but that does make you that way.

1 person likes this.
  11. MeAgain

As far as the KKK, here's a 2014 advertisement from Fairview Township, PA.....right around Three Mile Island.

[​IMG]
    Here's another incident from Greene County, PA, where I lived for 4 years.

Here's one from Westmoreland Conty, PA

[​IMG]

From 2014 in Allegheny County including Virginia and North Carolina phone numbers.

[​IMG]

It was well known that the Klan was present in Greene County when I lived there a few years ago.

BTW, Greene county has only one industry...coal..that is until fracking came along. Trump is going to rehire millions of Greene County coal miners.

1 person likes this.
  12. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

Till the one day when the lady met this fellow,
    And they knew it was much more than a hunch,
    That this group must somehow form a family.
    That's the way we all became the Liberal Bunch..

2 people like this.
  13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

so millions of klan members are going to get black lung or whatever its called, you sound upset about that

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

nobody is making you do any of those things

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

16. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Who are you blaming for you bad shopping habits?

You don't have to shop at Walmart.

17. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Yes it did...and reached Indiana. The Southern Poverty Law Center has a map of all the KKK centers in Indiana.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

19. Yeah, why don't you shop at one of the many mom and pop American stores that still exist today, distributing quality products that last for generations made right here in the USA.

OH WAIT.

2 people like this.
  20. MeAgain