I Don't Masterbate And Get Blue Balls! Please Help!

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Barakai, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Barakai

Barakai Members

Ok, so you're probably not going to believe me, but I don't get turned on by masterbation (except if a girl does it) and don't do it.
    I have a high sex drive, no trouble getting an erection and no medical problems.
    I was hanging out with a girl the other day and we were kissing and she let me feel her up, and I got blue balls soooo bad! It hurt for about 24 hrs! So painful!
    I just come back from the GP (about this problem) and she was hopeless!! She had no advice and booked me in with a male doctor on Monday!
    Is there something wrong with me? I just don't get turned on by myself and in return get blue balls whenever I hang around a girl! I only get off when a girl has sex with me or pulls me off. Plus I don't have a girlfriend, so it's rare that I get off anyway! What should I do? I don't want to wank though.. Advice please!

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Fuck her next time. That's the cure.

1 person likes this.
  3. Barakai

Barakai Members

We had no where to go! We were in a park... But that still doesn't help enough with my problem. Thanks for the quick reply though

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Your Right.....I Don't......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

Hykes and NoxiousGas like this.
  5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

how do you ever expect to turn a woman on if you can't even turn yourself on?

6. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Don't they have short time rooms in your country?
    Or were you just broke?

[​IMG]

$8 an hour, large double bed, air-con, mirrored walls and ceiling, TV, showers, free mouthwash, soap and shampoo, curtained parking space.

7. Barakai

Barakai Members

I don't have troubles turning girls on though.. And it's my only relief being with a girl. Plus that's ok, Glen. You don't have to believe me, but I wouldn't of gone through the embarrassing moment of asking a doctor about it if I didn't have to :'(

8. Barakai

Barakai Members

Short rooms? I'm in Australia.. Closest thing we have is a caravan park and they were fully booked

9. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Where is that? It looks like disney world

10. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

That's 'the love boat' in Chiang Mai, around 300 love hotels in town. Many have 'themes'