Massachusetts Passed Recreational Use!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by puffed up in my ford, Nov 8, 2016.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

broinlaw and I were talking about taking a trip to Colorado this summer. but when we got to thinking, other than the change of scenery .. we can spend our traveling money here buy a pound of some "LOUD" convert some to BHO, make some Butter, blaze the other..... and just stay home.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The law still says you can't smoke in public or indoors only in private residences. Some private owned concert venues or someplace like that sometimes does not enforce it. But every hotel will. So the tourist ends up with legal weed but really no where to smoke it anyway. They have even closed places that opend to be one of the "private residences" that did not care if weed was smoked. You paid to have the privilege and the market was good. A lot of tourists.

3. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The weed tax in Oregon is 25% and the quality is excellent. But the black market is still thriving because of all the people growing their own. And the black market prices have gone down. Still, if your dealer is out you can always hit the dispensaries and buy grams, eights, tinctures and edibles, and come January we'll be able to buy hash and wax.

I've been smoking pot since 1970, buying ounces for $15 where I had to remove the stems & seeds using an album cover. I've watched the changes in the marijuana culture since then and the changes in the technology. I'm happy to say I lived to see legalization. Let's hope Trump doesn't fuck it all up.

2 people like this.