Can Testosterone Supplement Lead To Heart Diseases?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by juicey125, Nov 7, 2016.

1. juicey125

juicey125 Members

I was having mood swings and fatigue.Even I wasn't able to have a satisfied sexual life. I had a low libido. It frustrated me and I consulted a doctor and was diagnosed with low testosterone. I am taking the supplements and sex life improved.

Now what is concerning me is this news or article that I came across in this law portal about the testosterone supplements. http://thelawfirm.com/testosterone.html The article says that the supplement can cause heart diseases and lead to death. I am so worried. I am going to enquire this to my doctor. I don't know if it true. I have been feeling great and confident in bed after taking the supplements.

Does anyone else here take it?
    Please share your thoughts on this.

Thank you.

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Most drugs including over the counter meds have side effects

But not everyone has the side effects!

Check with your doctor, but consider the % of people who have the side effects, and the benefits to you!

There is usually a leaflet in the pack, check what it says..

Try not to worry! Enjoy your benefits until you see your Doctor!!

3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I take Testosterone injection twice monthly. I am 63 and get my T level checked semi annually and a complete blood work up. It has been determined that if I did not take the shots that my T level would bottom out and not show up on the Min/Max count. I have had no adverse side effects. I eat right, exercise, and have sex on average 4 times weekly with my wife. she is 58. It works for me and us. Best thing I have ever done for me.