Kindergarten Teacher Bans Legos For Boys Citing ‘Gender Equity’

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by StellarCoon, Nov 7, 2016.

1. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

LoL
    I totally misread this as 'Irminsul wants to LICK your ass'

2. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Yeah, I had peculiar inkling that you may be one of those 'bitchy feminists'. :)

Yes, those crazy those radical feminists "out there", lol. Men can't speak out against sexism because they've been doing it for so many years. Whites can't speak out against racism against their own because of their history. :D

Please dude, you're a self-hating brainwashed hypocrite who regurgitates the same old boring asinine feminazi bullshit I've been hearing for years.

Open your eyes - think for yourself.

3. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I always think the guys who 'agree' are just trying for the old sympathy/pleading fuck 'cos they can't get it any other way.
    Of course it doesn't work because feminists hate weak men just as much as normal women.

4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e04KEmsAc8k

2 people like this.
  5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

white people can't bitch about racism because they don't experience racism!

why are you so bitter? sounds like you need reparations or something

6. StellarCoon

Oh my... Let's just leave it right there, shall we.

7. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

You've never lived in SEA ....... they hate white people, and I'm the only white in my community.
    My kid gets called names at kindergarten because his skin is too white (by parents and children).

White tourists get attacked by street gangs all the time, just because they're white.
    Link to one example of elderly white woman beaten unconscious by street gang
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569025/I-nightmares-British-grandmother-beaten-unconscious-husband-son-gang-Thailand-reveals-shocking-ordeal-family-face-suspects-court.html
    Even the government hate white people .... 'the general' says it on TV all the time.
    One time 'the general' stated on national TV that white girls in bikinis deserved to be raped.
    Link to sanitized version of what he said ..........
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3535940/Thai-PM-says-women-skimpy-dress-like-unwrapped-candy.html

Mind you, better to have to put up with racism, than to have to endure feminism!

1 person likes this.
  8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

gee, i guess no one has it as bad as you two. you should give each other a hug.

1 person likes this.
  9. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Have you ever had sex with a woman?
    I'm guessing not.

10. Perfect Disorder

Perfect Disorder Paradoxically Spontaneous

To seek division is acceptable but only as long as one understands that it should be received in tandem with its opposite of unification

11. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

He has fathered a child, so I think the answer is probably yes.

My position on the debate is closer to your side than his, but there's no need to let this get nasty (though to some degree, he started it)

I've been thinking of jumping into this, but I'm not sure I'm willing to put the time and effort that it takes to get into the shit storm

2 people like this.
  12. newbie-one

The problem here is that you regard white males as a group. The experience and condition of all white males is not the same.

If someone said "All black men are criminals", then the obvious good-liberal reply would be "No! Just because some black men are criminals doesn't mean that all black men are criminals. Also, some white men are criminals too, so shouldn't we just judge people as individuals?" And I am fully in agreement with the good-liberal view in this particular case.

But if someone says "All white men are privileged", the good-liberal position is "Yes, of course!", whereas I think the same standard should apply. There is some portion of privileged white men, just as there is a portion of privileged women and privileged blacks. There also a portion of white men who are definitely not privileged.

A homeless white man with no education, who was beaten as child, etc., etc. definitely is not economically privileged. A woman or black man accepted into an Ivy league school with the benefit of affirmative action, making 100k or more a year, is very much economically privileged.

All people have a mix of good and bad things that come into their lives. It is simply not the case that a person is favored or disfavored out of proportion to their merit on the basis of race and gender alone.

How is it that you know this? Where is your evidence?

13. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

You are as wise as your avatar.

1 person likes this.
  14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont think porkstock is brainwashed at all. I think he is a normal male who has normal relationships with normal females.

He isnt obsessed about gender bullshit like some. Why would he need to be? Why would i, or anyone else here? When you guys bitch about feminazis, you're bitching about a radical fringe group that has fuck all to do with anyone's normal, day to day life.

Its the equivalent of me making thread after thread about westboro church. Sure, they suck. But no one cares because they dont have any influence over the day to day life of regular people. Most of us have functional relationships with people of the opposite sex. Sorry you dont.

2 people like this.
  15. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

50% of married people get divorced, in 60% of those divorces the men rarely (less than 1x a month) or never see their children again.
    So it appears while you say 'most', you really mean 1/2 to 3/4 of people have functional relationships.

http://www.divorcemag.com/articles/how-often-do-non-custodial-parents-see-their-children

Not to mention, most of us aren't limited to one relationship in our lives.
    I had a functional relationship with one woman for 30 years, then it became dysfunctional.
    I now have a functional relationship with another woman for 7 years and counting.

YD is still young, plenty of time for him to form functional relationships.
    But as you want to represent the gigantic 'most', may I ask how long have you managed to keep a 'functional relationship' going in your 99 year life?
    I'm guessing less than my former 30 years, and possibly less than my current 7 years.

(Sorry, distracted while posting, my misses decided to cover my face with lip impressions)

1 person likes this.
  16. newbie-one

This is making the debate personal and nasty in a way it doesn't need to be. If someone has a point of view that is wrong, it's sufficient to criticize that rather that to resort to an ad hominum argument.

1 person likes this.
  17. StellarCoon

"functional relationships"? Don't make me laugh. Were you referring to the pervasiveness of hookup culture? The abounding one night stands? Serial monogamy? Or is it the 50% divorce rates, 70% of which are initiated by women and rising? :D You are as lost as he is.

1 person likes this.
  18. abarambling

abarambling Banned

You said it perfectly. Give them the right to choose.

However, personally... I wouldn't know how to be gender neutral with my child. Like do I just buy them both "boy" and "girl" things and let them crawl to it? I'm not trying to be belitting. I truly don't know, lol. I guess as an infant I can give them gender neutral items, like yellow clothing and toys that are for both boys and girls. And then when they are old enough take them to the store and let them decide. Maybe? Realistically, I wouldn't know what to do in order to have my child be in an environment that is gender neutral. Especially, with my family. OMGosh, I would have to run away from my family for a couple of years, lol. And of course, I have to be careful not to be with a man that isn't for this way of living. Regardless of all of this, I would do this type of parenting style. I've been interested in it for a few years now.

Don't get me wrong, though... I don't think it's the end of the world to associate a child's sex with the corresponding gender. As long as you make sure to teach the girls empowerment and self love, while you teach the boys sensitivity and responsibility, then the traditional parenting style should work just as well. But, the other way is great too. There are so many different parenting methods. They all have their benefits, and if they're done with care and love for the child and others... these methods shouldn't have any disadvantages.

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

But its fine to call someone brainwashed. Gotcha.

20. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Thankfully, I only experienced this extreme form of parenting once in my life. And it's hard experiencing this as the person that isn't the parent of this child. Because you're like, "OMGosh, this is so wrong. Should I call child services?"

Anyways, the story goes like this... one Halloween I was doing the makeup for my niece because she was TinderBell. My nephew wanted me to put one of the shimmery eyeshadows on him because he really liked the color. So, I did as he asked. No less than a minute later the father comes raging in and grabs his son. Because he did it so roughly my nephew started crying. He wasn't particularly saying, "No, don't take the eyeshadow off" or anything like that, He was just crying because he was grabbed harshly. He grabbed him, too him to the sink, and roughtly wiped his face with his hand to remove the eyeshadow. Of course, all throughout this event my nephew was crying. The father said something along the lines about no boy of his will be wearing makeup, so that he can turn gay. And that's it. Life went on.

Point is, if a boy wants to play with legos or play with makeup, just let them. Or if you truly do believe in genders then guide him or her to that way of thinking in a caring and loving manner. Not banning legos and grabbing your child like they're a doll that you can do whatever you want with.