I Found True Love But She Doesn't Respond. What To Do?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by DanielBoon1, Nov 7, 2016.

1. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

You cannot read. I already wrote that I stopped contacting her years ago.
    Yes I waited years before contacting her, but this was because a friend of mine said she was not interested in me back in high school. However, when I finally *did* contact her, she was truly interested, sexually, computer programming minded and even thinking about babies.

You summed up some details of my life, but I don't see what is the problem with those things. What is the problem in your eyes?

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

For Gods Sake "Move On" Before I'm Forced To "Smack You".......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I give up.

This is creepy.
    Poor girl.

4. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

haha. I was already beaten to the ground, forced drugged, forced in isolation rooms and escaped many times, from my student appartment, my parents home, multiple psychiatric wards after what happened in 2009. Practically all people show they care nothing about my feelings and freedom.
    Why move on? I am happy. These are all people I care about, especially the girls. What is wrong with restoring old friendships? Nothing.

5. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

Fuck you girl. Fuck you motherf*cker .

Fuck.

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

What do You Mean "Poor Girl"....???....How About "Poor Us"......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  7. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

Nobody is forced here to do anything. Stop reading if it doesn't interest you.

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

......[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG].....Dude.

Cheers Glen.

9. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

Jesus man, is this insane or what??

A 99 year old woman first said "poor woman" while I am the one who is poor, not she.
    You people only show that this world cares only about women and not about men. What men do is *always* wrong, whether good or bad. There is zero respect for males in this world left, as shown by everything that has happened to me in my life in the past 6 years.

I can really become angry at posts like the past two women before. It is not that I do not care about them and their opinions, they are just utterly retarded, biased and men-discriminating.

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Methinks It's High Time You Took Stock As To Where This Thread Is Headed............At This Point In
    Time I Predict It's Going To Go Down The...... :toilet:

Cheers Glen.

11. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Actually, if a woman was as equally obsessed with a man, I'd find her creepy too.
    It's not about your gender.
    But yeah, feel free to blame women for everything that has happened to you.

And if a guy had a crush on me for 9 years and thought for yeeeaaaars about contacting me, I wouldnt think it was romantic at all. But luckily for you, she was into you.
    But why cant you now accept that its over?

12. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

We'll see. If this becomes a word war between me and the ladies, well, I am prepared to go all the way and ride it out.

13. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

You know what's utterly retarded?
    Being so obsessed with someone that you get rid of all your stuff.
    Yeah, very reasonable and sane and normal.

14. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

Because we could cooperate and talk and have fun in high school. Then why not now? If not as lovers, why not as friends? I don't care about romantic love at all at this point.
    It is not that I thought for years about contacting her, I mostly forgot about her but then was reminded to her when watching a girl on university making a mess of all the guys. Because she never did and always respected the guys including me.

Sorry, I don't blame women for what has happened to me, in fact I blame God and God only. :) Thanks that you say it is not about my gender, I was thinking that this was gender-related to you.

My whole life revolves around her, I cannot help it. And it's ok by me if I never get back in touch with her, but I don't see why we could not just get along again in the future. Have a laugh or two about it all. You see? I am not obsessed. She is just the one for me, whether far away or close. I am satisfied both ways.

Most important to me is that she showed true care for me. I cannot forget that or get over that, it will always remain in my heart.

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

One Last Question Before I Retire To My "Virginal Bed".....Tis 1-30am Here And GLEN Needs All The Beauty Sleep He Can Muster....

So.......Have You Had Your Fun Now...???...Or Is There More To Come...???...[​IMG] ...Just Asking.... :)

Cheers Glen.

16. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

You might not fully understand why I did it unless I wrote books full about it, so much has happened to me in such a short time period.
    I had a dream that she and I and another girl from high school were in the train with the piano with us, and everything was going wrong.
    Basically, I thought this piano was a ball around the ancle for me, that kept me locked in my current state of life, never finding a girlfriend etc. So I got rid of it and I am glad, *very* glad I did. No matter how much I love playing the piano.

If everything turns out allright with me (that is, finding a job, a house, a wife, and have children), maybe I would buy a new piano. It is just matter, nothing more.

17. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

It's true. Happened to me in one of my classes back in school. Girl cried because I wouldn't be her bf in the middle of class, I suddenly became an ego-centric asshole among all the girls at school simply because I wasn't attracted to her. If it were a guy crying in class over a girl he would have been called a "pussy", "sissy", and laughed at. :D

18. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

You can ask me any question. I have fun responding, yes.

19. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

If I were called a pussy I would consider it the highest compliment.

20. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

[​IMG]