Long Foreplay Before Sex Makes Sex Short..

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Coollaxer1290, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Coollaxer1290

Coollaxer1290 Members

Last night me and my girlfriend were in the act of foreplay and it was great for the 20 minutes that we were doing it. It felt great, she gave me a hand job for about 10 minutes and blew me for another 10. And I pleased her at the same time. But after 20 minutes of stimulation it was time to have sex and I only lasted a few minutes... I was extremely embarrassed as all I want is to be able to please her in intercourse. She never gets upset with this when it happens and she only supports me. But the thing is that I usually last about 20 minutes, maybe a little longer or a little shorter than that and it's been a while where I couldn't last long and I don't want to go back to that. Do you think it was the foreplay we had that caused this? I don't generally like being stimulated before sex and I wanna last as long as possible. Also we use natralamb condoms if that helps. Thanks

2. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

It does not have to be like that. My wife and I always have a lot of foreplay including her edging me over and over again. We had sex and she had three orgasms over the course of an hour. My wife can keep on having orgasms until she is exhausted. The last one not only curled her toes but cramped her legs so she had to just focus on me. I did not orgasm because we practice male chastity which is much like Tantric sex. She brings me to the brink multiple times over the course of a few weeks so when I do orgasm it is very intense and pleasurable. It has helped me stop masturbating and focus on my wife's pleasure. As a result we are more intimate than we have been before where it was usually all about out orgasms. Since I do not have orgasms all the time, I can focus on my wife's pleasure and we can go a long time until she cannot orgasm any more. My wife loves foreplay. The longer the better and so do I.

1 person likes this.
  3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I've always found that Penetrative Sex is only part of the act of lovemaking - and Foreplay is an often underrated yet sensual experience

4. firsttimefourmuser

firsttimefourmuser Members

Time and place for everything. Communication is critical. Sometimes if I haven't came in a while and Im tired I feel like Im going to explode when she touches my belt. Other times I know she's in for it as I have full control.
    No need to be embarrassed 20 minutes and 20 minute and 10 minutes is a long time fella. But like I said communication... If your feeling sensitive and you feel it coming on say something, take a minute, go down on her and then get back in there! But if she knows your going to cum she'll probably let herself go as soon as she can. Just tell her when u feel like your gonna pop and then its on her to either slow it down or let u go