Best Male Masturbator

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by oiled_hand, Nov 3, 2016.

1. oiled_hand

oiled_hand Members

Hello

My tenga 3d zen is about to give up, i loved it and was satisfies. But just wondering if anybody found a male masturbator that really feels like a mouth.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah. They cost about $110+ for a good half an hour. ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't know if i'm the best, but i am a male who masturbates extremely well.

1 person likes this.
  4. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

A fleshlight works well for me. You can get them with opening shaped like a vagina, an anal opening, or a set of lips. It does have a very realistic feel. And you can vary the suction you get with it by adjusting the bottom cap. It doesn't feel exactly like a mouth, because it doesn't have teeth and a tongue. If you get the clear one, you can watch yourself fucking it and cumming into it.

5. oiled_hand

oiled_hand Members

So i guess none really feel like a mouth then

1 person likes this.
  6. Wet_finger

Wet_finger Members

Hey oiled hand... I think i know you. Pm me if you wanna chat.i dont think many people have that name so im pretty sure its you ... Lol

7. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Can you define what a mouth feels like though? The mouth, as an orifice for penetration is no real different to a vagina or an anus. The real difference comes in what the owner of the mouth does with it - how he / she uses the tongue to titilate the glans, etc. As far as a Male Masturbator is concerned, the FleshLight is by far the best around - it doesn't get to be the world's best seller for no reason. Personally I find the outer shaping a bit pointless, and most of the variety of the inner texturing, as they all feel much the same once in use, and as for the suction - it may be fine for some, but I've always found it a total waste of time. I prefer the realistic feel. A good application of lube & get to it - with or without hands (I sometimes roll it into my duvet, shaping the duvet like legs & having sex with it - unlike basic prone masturbation, this method is not harmful in any way).

8. Lyles

Lyles Members

I made my own, and it's amazingly realistic. You can google how to do it. I use a plastic cup, it has a very large circumference, not shown in the videos is I first put a beer cozy in the cup, then the sponges/glove. Def. does not feel like sponges and a glove. I used lube as well. I though it would fall apart/not work but it worked like a charm the first time.

9. jmadre

jmadre Member

^^^. I recently saw instructions of making one like this. Using a towel, glove and rubber bands.
    Looks like a pretty way to go. Haven't attempted it myself, but it looks promising.

Take care,

10. Lyles

Lyles Members

I figured using the towel, one could still feel their hand.
    The hard case removes any possibility of feeling your own hand, which I would think is part of the whole purpose of using such an apparatus.
    I guess a soft cover/case would be practical if placing it in-between couch, or bed matresses. Much like the toilet paper roll method.

11. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

A woman is the best way to have yourself masterbate as a man . nothing else comes near.

12. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I believe it's Harry Palm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMZdwDPzAk

C/S,
    Rev J

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Guy I work with mentioned he saw a video using a rolled up news paper. Never checked up on that myself.

14. Alone At Last

Alone At Last Member

I have used a large mouth bottle such as an individual Gatorade bottle --- when my penis is about half to 3/4 there I lube with cocoa butter and slide the bottle over my erection --- as I get real hard the mouth basically clamps down on my cock --- move the bottle in preferred stroking stride for the moment while massaging your body wherever you enjoy with the other hand. Clear bottle is best because I can see all the action. Works when no other tool is available.

A toilet paper roll works well too with my shaft in there nice and tight and my head exposed like a beautiful blossom.

I am sure there are many other toys about the home to enjoy as well - Cheers!!

15. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I have tried a few.I used to have a full size Fleshlight, it was awesome. I have a Fleshlight Quickshot for a bit of fun, that is pretty cool. Also have a Pure Romance Playmate. The ribs in this are really good. Have cum into this numerous times over the last 18 months and its still going strong, and it wasnt expensive.

16. John1234567

John1234567 Members

My buddy gave me a tenga egg that i was told i need to try

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Definitely the right hand. Much better than the left.

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Right Hand Till I Bought My "Puuuter" In 2006....Now Days I'm Ambidextrous ......TMI......?..... :gossip:

Cheers Glen.

19. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

20. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

Very informative