The Clintons Piss Me Off

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LagunaBeach, Oct 31, 2016.

1. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

What I can't stand about the Clintons is that they have forced me to accept that one of the fundamental tenets of our Founding Fathers, that we're a nation of law and not a nation of men, no longer applies. The ruling elite is above law that would send the unwashed masses to prison.

The Clintons are nothing more than trailer park trash. They are stupid criminals who have used their influence to avoid prison. To their way of thinking, only the unwashed masses go to prison.

I have a very strong feeling that Obama will pardon the Clintons. If he does, he's as big a dirt bag as are they.

3 people like this.
  2. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

The Clintons are anything BUT "Trailer Trash". They're both wealthy lawyers who have had money thrown at them for decades by adoring fans. You can't dismiss "The Clinton Machine" out of hand so readily. Between them they have managed to pull off more high-value crimes than any mafia Don. There's around 50 bodies in the Clinton closet now. A long list of people who had weird accidents/suicides in the wake of the Clintons. People who can do damage to them from below, vanish.

I admit when I saw Bill playing the sax on Arsenio Hall, or talking so openly about pot, I thought we might see something different. Once elected the Clinton DEA stepped up marijuana enforcement which ultimately drove arrests to a record 3/4 million a year. Most for simple possession. I can't help but wonder if we still have people in prison from Bill Clinton's terms.

1 person likes this.
  3. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Nothing is worse than being forced to confront reality! I suggest doing better drugs and watching more reality TV instead.

4. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

The Clintons are definitive trailer park trash living outside of a double wide. Bill is the quintessential sexual predator and rapist. He laughed at being impeached. Democratic senators played political with law. He should've been convicted for felony perjury. Hillary was Bill's enabler. She destroyed women who dared expose Bill's criminality.

The Clintons are very dumb dirt bag criminals. Hopefully they'll soon be in cuffs and housed at Guantanamo where they belong.

The Clintons are proof that our Founding Fathers were right: suffrage should be restricted lest the greedy and envious will destroy what was once the greatest country in the history of Earth.

5. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

I'd guess that one would have to do brain damaging drugs to find an illusory virtue in the Clintons.

What in God's name could the Clintons promise you -not to be confused with fulfilled- in exchange for your character?

My prayer is that you don't vote.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Maybe you could like come up with your own thoughts rather being "forced" to believe something you don't really believe in?

1 person likes this.
  7. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

I'd rather be held up at gun point by a thief with half a brain in their head, less chance of getting shot.

8. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

I believe in the rule of law. You believe that the rule of law does not apply to elites. That's where we differ: on character.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno. -pew- over my head.

10. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

It's simple: are we a nation of laws as our Founding fathers intended? Or are we a nation of elitists who are immune to laws that apply to the unwashed masses?

Felons, if they're convicted, must go to prison.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno. I'm not an American tbh.

12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Let me guess you're one of the so-called deplorables (trump supporters) that hillary has called out for what they truly are?

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I heard from a good source that bill and Hillary put on masks and went out bullying young kids for their candy last night.......but of course the mainstream press wont report it

4 people like this.
  14. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Laguna

[SIZE=9pt][/SIZE]
    You want to restrict the vote to who, I mean what people would you take the vote away from? Who would decide who loses their vote?

In what way to you think the US was the ‘greatest’ country in the history of the earth?

15. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Are you people saying you’d rather have Trump as a US President?

16. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

That's a bit like suggesting choose Stalin rather then have Hitler.

17. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Old

You honestly think that is the comparison? Can you explain why?

18. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Hotwater,

Argumentum ad hominem is logical fallacy. Try refuting the info contained within my post. You'll gain credibility.

19. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

I didn't compare criminals. I illustrated the legal fallacy of using stupidity as a defense.

Genrick Yagoda & Stalin murdered far more Christians than did Hitler.

20. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

You're damned right!

No more wars of intervention. We're getting out of entailing alliances and, prayerfully, out of the American-sovereignty compromising UN. Our soldiers will be put in harm's way protecting and defending the USA and only the USA.

21. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

The USA was the greatest country in the history of Earth in every metric.

Restore intelligence testing. I'd go with a huge majority of Americans having no clue of the core tenets of our Founding Fathers. We were never supposed to become a nation of supplicants. We were supposed to be a nation of rugged individualists.