Ladies, Thoughts On Men's Pubic Hair?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by matt1162, Oct 30, 2016.

1. matt1162

matt1162 Members

First, I'll admit that I love it when a woman's vulva is shaved bare but leaves the part above the vulva neatly trimmed. Hey, it's a turn on to be able to clearly see a woman's vulva, especially when going down on her, Personally my cock and balls are shaved bare with the part above the cock being trimmed. Any woman going down on me doesn't have to worry about getting hair in her mouth! What do you ladies like on a man?

2. silk896

silk896 Member

It's there - it's part of a man.

the manscaped look for me is a bit offputting.

I've only ever "encountered" that look once, and I certainly didn't object, 'cos it's the pink sticky-out thing the hair grows around that is the critical thing!!

But what's good for tthe goose is good for the gander. I LURVE my nice thick full pubic triangle

3. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

I prefer a man who looks like he has reached puberty. Fully shaved is a major turn off. Clean and well kept is appreciated.

4. Kerri

Kerri Members

I agree with the previous posters. A little trim is okay but I want the guy to look like a man and not prepubescent