My Embarrassing Fantasy

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Collared Puppy, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Collared Puppy

Collared Puppy Members

I don't normally post on forums, and I'm very shy, but I really need to get this off my chest. So I hope this stays anonymous. I really like being in trouble, and I have a fantasy about it I wish I could live out.

This may sound weird, but I want to have a babysitter watch me, and give me homework to do, but I don't wanna do it. I'll play sick to get out of it, but my sitter is smarter than that, and decides to find out for sure by putting me over her lap and checking my temperature with a rectal thermometer. When she sees I'm lying, she'll keep me over her lap and get her wooden hairbrush, and spank me to tears, or until I admit I was lying, and that I'm getting exactly what I deserve for it. Then she'll put me in the corner, for however long she thinks I deserve, at least 20 minutes, before she sends me to the kitchen table with my pants still around my ankles, and she'll set another timer to finish my homework by, and I'll go right back over her lap if that timer goes off and my homework still isn't finished.

subrickguy likes this.
  2. UniversalTransmission

UniversalTransmission Members

Don't be embarrassed. Everyone likes different things. Maybe exploring this fantasy will make you find out what you like about it. Sometimes we can only understand our subconscious drives by embodying them

subrickguy likes this.
  3. F6C

F6C Members

Everyone has different fantasies, and although maybe not everyones cup of tea, it really is horses for courses as far as these things go.

So, don't be shy about it, embrace it and you may get others on here with similar fantasies who you can PM and enjoy stuff.

Aftre all - that's what Hips is all about isn't it ;)

1 person likes this.
  4. theCars1979

theCars1979 Visitor

I like facesitting from a girl
    And I'm really interested in strap on sex too. I think I'd like the humiliation and embarrassment of a girl pounding me with a strap on

5. Aprilshowers

Aprilshowers Members

I really want my husband to unexpectedly pull me over his knee and start a solid spanking that makes me cry and beg him to stop. However, we have a 13 year old so we have to schedule our sessions.

Kinkey likes this.
  6. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

My fantasy is...a world where we Women have taken over and have completely enslaved all men.

BoyToy69, NubbinsUp and subrickguy like this.
  7. Sunshine S

Sunshine S Newbie

Don't be embarrassed. Mine is laying on my back at the bottom of my bed, bare bottom, legs raised over my head, and getting one hell of a belt spanking, with a little of the paddle, as he makes sure every corner of my ass is covered in spanks.

Danger88 likes this.