Tangled Up In Chat...

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ROLLINGALONG, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well that's th le bottom bit hehe. I now decide I will mesh it with fencing I have around home. Best be resourceful. :) but not for the rest of the day I'm done.

1 person likes this.
  2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

divorcee's rabbit enclosure has an upstairs and a downstairs...the rabbits have holes in their little boxes where they can go and play I the upstairs...it is avout 2;x3;x8;

fuck..that's feet lol

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ihave been hearing an above average amount of media on Germany lately....heard a whole radio show about german jails ...they are hands down better than Canadian jails....over there the guards don't carry weapons....they interact with prisoners in a friendly way.....men and women together in the same jail ...they try and actually rehabilitate people there

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

is this thing on?

or am I the sole loser on a sunday lol.....I have a shit ton of work to do....trimming is done.....chores have stacked up to a near unsurmountable challenge

I am on my way outside to a cold sunshiny day to hopefully harvest my Brussel sprouts....they are th last remaining plants this year....11 massive plants with hundeds of sprouts ;)

2 people like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm very very annoyed at my dog. We just went on our evening jog and we hit the hill and he decided to stop in front of me. Well I ran into him, left side hit the ground. I hold onto my phone while I jog in one hand for distance and Pokémon. So I hold phone, brace for fall = knuckles into the cement first. Trampling all over dog trying to keep from falling. Grr. Now my left hand is throbbing and painful and two furthest left knuckles all cut up.

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ouch.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Doesn't look as bad once all the skin is removed and blood washed away but I suspect it'll bruise over the night. Despite that, personal best. 20:05, 3.85km.

1 person likes this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Dafuq?

Mine was $160 last quarter, whats that in americano dollars, $122 a quarter, $40 and change a month

What the hell are you doing, charging a fleet of Prius's everyday

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Sorry , dont get the Dylan thing

Social warrior with a net worth somewhere between $80 million to $180 million including a gigantic mansion in Malibu

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

we pay one of the highest rates in Canada and north America....a lot of that price is extra fees

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I enjoy the catchy tunes

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

wynne is a fucking goof

13. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

kid did hunters education. hes very distractable, not ready for actual hunting yet i dont think. but hubby is thinking they might try to get a turkey this year, which would be awesome, and definitely different lol.
    i have him doing dishes now, hopefully i can swap out a cabinet in there later.
    i have started a couple of small paintings. i have agreed to participate in the craft fair (early december) and i want to open an etsy shop
    i would also like to do live tutorials/workshops via "stageit" in the future.
    im out of my comfort zone, but im trying to force myself to do stuff. its hard.

moving the boys into the same room. need warm curtains, and a dog-stopping gate.

and i deleted a shit-ton of internet bookmarks that i dont need/ dont work

so, progress :)

1 person likes this.
  14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

who ?

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

just realized you mean premier wynn...ya she's not great

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

e bill for me, about 150 a month

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

so this kid....ok first..he was a meth baby..mom was a druggy when she was preggers....mom has the kid with a dude who works on the ferry here...an engineer...anywy kid is now 10ish and has severe behavioral problems bordering on psychopathic tendencies....kid is not allowed in any schools and has to be home schooled....mom and kids dad aren't together

mom and kid live right on the main street a few doors down from our general store in a shitty little street level apartment....

so hot divorcee and my boarder pull up to the store near kids front door and kid sticks pellet rifle out the door right at them and starts simulating firing at them....divorcee and kids dad have platonic history but are now enemies...kid knows this...anyway kid does this for several miutes while second kid is pleading with him to stop and finally pulls the gun away from first kid

cops are over here looking for the little bastard right now...they apparently were here last week because the same kid ran out his front door and tackled another kid, who didn't even know him,tackled him off a bike and smashed his hed on the curb

so that happenned

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Had a couple jagrbombs. I am quite enjoying them because down here they don't make them right. They put them in a plastic cup that has a seperate cup in the middle. They fill the middle part with jagr and the outer part with red bull. The jagrbombs I know were a shot of jagr in a mug of red bull.
    I asked why they don't make them that way and they said there is laws against glasses inside glasses. I don't believe that but bottom line is they charge for 8 Oz. Of red bull and give you 1 or 2.
    So I said fuck it. I will make my own. I got the sodastream energy drink and put my shot glasses of jagr in them.
    Now I am full of energy...let's see if I do the painting in the living room that I want to...

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd always known them as a glass of red bull and a shot jäger dropped in. But you want plastic shot glasses anyway, seen someone take a swig and that glass shot can straight into their teeth and made a mess.

Or, inhave Jägermeister frozen shot glasses that you fill then freeze and they become shot glasses. :)

20. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't like Yager or Red Bull so I'm good with however people like to drink that cough syrup concoction.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.