Newbe Here From Northern Calif. Sacramento Area

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by threespeed, Oct 19, 2016.

1. threespeed

threespeed Members

Hello! I am from northern Calif. I am into music singer song writer, pretty much for myself and friends now. I had some success with it most of all great memory's friendships, grew up in S F Bay Area late 60's 70's fortunate enough to have experienced the music ect. of the times thanks to older brother who enjoyed having younger brother with him. He was involved in the music scene then.

Presently involved in growing. Turns out I have a green thumb first grow last year turned out awesome. this year again went fine. started a winter grow though not baby sitting it my partners turn . will be there as needed.

I realize it's a bit late but pretty much new to the internet as well. at least as far as something like this. until now just look up info occasionally check email. Have decided to venture further see whats up.

Anyway Here I am

1 person likes this.
  2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Hi! Great you are here! I would loved to have caught the music scene when you did, you are very lucky.

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Welcome, threespeed.

Hop into conversations, and don't let the drama drag you down.

Are you playing out and about anywhere?