Living On The Road And Need Help!

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by nam31194, Oct 14, 2016.

1. nam31194

nam31194 Members

Hello everyone!

I am new to this site but I think it may be a good way to get some help. What my girlfriend and I are thinking about doing is traveling around the U.S. hitting some national parks for around 6 months. Soon I will be done with school and would like to get some traveling in before my student loans kick in and I have to be an adult. We saw bus transformations which are awesome but I do not think would work for us because we would only use it for a short time and it would be too much work to only use it for the little time. So we are thinking about a pull behind camper but we are open to new ideas. Our question is we have two dogs and they would be coming with but I know not a lot of national parks allow dogs so we could not take them with us everywhere and I would not leave them in the heat of a car or camper all day. I was wondering what you life on the road people do with dogs when you can't take them with. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

The rainbow family might be able to give you some of the best advice on this, as they are very familiar with camping in the national parks.

The RB forum here is not very active, but if you research them, you may find contact info for someone that can help out.

Wishing you happy camping