I Fear I'll Always Be Alone

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Peaceful_LotusFlower, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I tell people always that watching me on my own, is when I am in my element. Now it's no Joke that when I am on my own, I have several personalities and I don't even know who I am most of the time but it's not me. And I carry on and on too, clear signs and indicators of my bipolar. I talk to myself constantly, start making up movie scenes etc. just have a conversation with myself out of think air. I'll play out a whole scene I just make up in the living room.

2. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

It's very easy for a woman to meet someone, especially a young woman in her early 30s.
    Join some sports or hobby clubs, hiking and cycling groups usually have a lot of single guys.
    Loosen up you expectations, try a guy a bit older, shorter or younger than usual.

If you want a guy that looks like a young Brad Pitt, with money to match, expect to be disappointed.
    Lots of lonely and perfectly normal guys looking for love out there, you just need to go out of your usual 'comfort zone' to meet a few of them.

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Fear not, you are never alone.

[​IMG]

yay

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    It doesn't seem like that's the kind of love (or companionship) OP's looking for :p

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

oh well

6. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

As someone whose marriage broken down - due to a betrayal of trust, find it hard to embrace the notion that I could trust another, and so found comfort behind a Spartan shield of protection. This barrier however, has seen a lack of social interaction which resulted in a substantial period of time elapsing and the comfort of a soulmate/lover (20 years) lost.
    One should "never give up, never surrender" -although one has to remind oneself of this - far too often

1 person likes this.
  7. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Damn that's a helluva good reference!! LOL
    But quite correct.

8. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Better to use your reference than mine. My reference would require a Youtube video of a man from my past, named...you guessed it, Chadd.

This guy, as weird looking as he was, in that time period, had EVERYTHING going for him. The older generations even treated him like a god.

Why? Damned if I know. I know others who don't understand it either.

So yes that's a real good name for it.

9. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Not sure if the OP is still active but I was around 31 when my long time gf left me for no real reason that she gave me. Dated and sexed a lot of people then later that same year i met the woman that became my wife

1 person likes this.
  10. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

I'm glad that you finally found someone and made you happy Everyone deserves to be happy in life. :daisy: