Being Ugly Blows.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Cerode, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Seriously?

Its fair to say, if you miised I was gay, then you probably missed some of my finer posts on female psychology ;)

We did? Ok, can you tell me what movie that Ryan Gosling gif is from. I predict some freeze framing in my future

I wasnt ugly, past puberty all the growth spurts hit and tended to look a bit less out of the ordinary, but when younger was too pretty for my own good especially as a boy

I dont think it all matters in the end, past 40 especially, the guys, almost all of them, just go weird, either grumpy old men or too pervy and creepy....or....and I have to say it, the ones married for too long turn zombified. I do hate women in a way, but least they are not guys. With guys it seems, especially when older, that its only the straighest of the straight or gayest of the gay guys that are "normal".

Girls whether ugly as sin or not, you all just kind of turn into your moms or grandmas, and who doesnt love their grandma?

When people say things like "You cant love other people until you love yourself" What the hell does that even mean? To love yourself. Who doesnt have that voice inside your head bickering away, questioning everything you do. I get up in the morning, have a cup of coffee, feel a whole lot better, love myself more.

Someone with low self esteem supposedly loves themselves less than some twit or bimbo thats fake happy all the time, you know the type, the ones that tell everybody they are so full of life. I just buy a cup of coffee

People act like there is something wrong with you if you dont like everyone or they dont like you - most people are fucked, why would you want that? And its usually always just about what they can get from you or what you can do for them

45, I was super hot, especially when younger, did all the giving a shit about a career thing,,,,,,,still nowadays, a cup of coffee, a little bit more excited than I should be for the next star wars movie which isnt even really a star wars movie, a subplot prequel thingy, 11 more sleeps...and apart from that my favourite thing is getting to have a really good nap now and then - which usually involves not having anyone around you to bug you

None of it means anything

2 people like this.
  2. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Yea, I know that type of girl. Most girls are like that. I truly adore them. I wish I was like that. They're positive most, if not all the time. They're not opinionated. I'm sure they have opinions, but they're mainstream opinions, if you know what I mean. Basically, opinions that everyone for the most part agrees with, or at least is neutral on. They're friendly towards everyone. They even know how to converse with the creepy guy. And most importantly, most of them are beautiful, in a societal form of beauty.

Sure, I can argue until my face is blue that these women are like this because they have been accepted more often than rejected due of their looks. So, of course they will be like this. How can they not be? They have had mostly positive experiences, therefore it's logically to think that they would be positive. But, it doesn't change the fact that I'm not positive. Too many I'm negative, even though I have been told that I have a refreshing demeanor because I get excited about things. I'm opinionated, honest, and open. Which guys say they like and want, but really don't. I'm friendly, but I don't like my boundaries to be crossed, so when that happens... I'm not friendly anymore. I will shut you down HARD. And most importantly, I'm ugly. And not in a way that I'm very far away from the ideal form of beauty, but I still have beauty. I'm ugly in the way that I'm not even close to having any of the traits of the ideal form of beauty. I'm ugly because I'm deformed. So, again I can argue until my face is blue that I'm like this because I have had more negative experiences of unacceptance due to my looks. But, it won't matter. Because one I can't prove any of that. So, it just sounds like I'm bitter and crazy. And probably jealous, if the person wants to get petty with me. And two, look at all the people that are doing great, aoabai. They don't have a great life and you don't see them complaining. It's just you, aoabai, it's just you. Bitch, I know no one's life is perfect. But there is a difference between have a pimple on your face vs. being fucking deformed. There is a difference between breaking up with your longterm partner vs. getting raped.

I just wish I can rewind the clock, to the point I was in my mother's womb, so I can fix whatever caused this mess that is my looks. Be birthed and either be beautiful, which odds are I would have been, because my family is quite attractive and my sisters were models for some time. Or AT LEAST, if anything... look average. Or if I couldn't have fixed the problem...then kill myself inside of my mother, so no one would have even been bothered.

Problem fucking solved.

I just want to have a lover, have the choice to get married because I haven't decided if I want to or not, and have the opportunity to have kids. That would also fix the problem. None of this other BS.

3. I don't feel like I'm exaggerating. Maybe you don't experience manic highs and lows, but other people do. It's quite possible that having a partner means everything in the world to our unattractive friend, or he thinks it does. It's quite possible that since the world has been cruel to him, he thinks he is of little value.

I really don't know. I have no reality to base my opinion on. There is always going to be some softy out there who loves you no matter what, even if you're Hitler. And if there isn't, well we've created an imaginary softy who does: good old Jesus. So by proxy it's sort of like saying there are people who love you, or they never would have created Jesus to love you.

I guess you could argue that some sociopaths never experience love, as they aren't able to relate to people on that level. And I don't know if they're capable of loving themselves, either, regardless of how highly they might think of themselves.

Otherwise pretty much everyone experiences something they interpret as love, or they would never be fed as infants. Maybe if someone could survive off of sunshine, and they were left on a deserted island as a baby... But even then I think the person would construe the sunshine as love. I think everybody has love built in to them, basically. I don't think it's something that comes purely from the outside, or how would it have ever begun in the first place? Or if it does come from the outside, it doesn't come solely from people.

For some people it doesn't get worse. For some people it gets bad enough, and then they hang themselves, so there's really no chance for it to get any worse.

There is love on my end in this thread. Whether the OP is genuine or not doesn't determine my sincerity.

4. bigbootybrebrex

bigbootybrebrex Members

I always thought, either you had the looks, or you had the brains.

If you have the looks you could pretty much get anywhere in life.

if you have the brains you can make the money.

Some people are blessed with both & some people are cursed with none. But being that your a male, its better than being a female. Imagine being an ugly female. Females are looked upon based off their image. They are usually subject to more ignorance, harassment, and name calling than men. Me personally, I always felt I was ugly, I knew I wasn't, but I felt like I had to be PERFECT. I felt too fat, to pale, I felt my hair was too curly. Just stupid ass things. But its all in our heads.
    SO, that gives you a little bit of an upper hand being that you aren't a female, and you aren't being judged every single day. Honestly, id judge an ugly female before I would an ugly man. If you have money, you can get ANY BITCH. now a days females lack morals and self preservation. But all and all, yea you got handed the shitty end of the stick. But are there ways of fixing it or 'improving' yourself to fix your self esteem? If your overweight, loose some weight. Maybe dress better if you have no style. If your face is fat or weirdly shaped, grow a beard, keep it up though and groom it well. If you have glasses, get some contacts. Acne? Theres products.

While you cant change yourself, you can change how YOU view yourself. Don't worry about what others think, they don't have to live your life, nor do they direct what happens to you. If you cant find a woman, then I guess its not meant to be. If a woman cant see through the bad, then she doesn't deserve to see the good.
    Just look at it as, everyone around you one day will get old and wrinkly, they wont stay good looking forever. You kind of have an advantage, you can see people for them, not their looks. One day, a woman is going to be very happy. you seem like you have brains. Will she be 120 pounds with clear skin and long blonde hair? maybe not. But at least you will be able to see eachother without the materialistic things, through eachothers looks, and love eachother for who you are. Hell you may love her rolls, or her glasses. its the little things in life that counts. don't tread on dumb things. You have one chance on earth, don't waste it by being worried that you don't look like Ashton Kutcher.

Go to the gym, do things for yourself. Don't worry about what others think. Im sorry I couldn't help more. But I wish I wouldn't have worried about what others thought about me, I had bad eating disorders in middle school. Ive always had a shape and I never really appreciated it because all of the girls at school were sticks and that's what I wanted to be. I remember in cheer practice they use to weigh us, and they all were 100-110 pounds, i was 125 and I heard some of the girls chuckle, i was so scared i was too fat and I would get kicked off the team. but I went my whole 7th and 8th grade year in the bathroom after lunch forcing my self to throw up. high school I got more attention than them which backfired because being a stick was no longer 'in'. And I thought of how much I was holding my potential back by doing the things I was doing instead of being myself.

Our stories don't relate, but you have potential, your still breathing aren't you? Lifes what you make it. Fine you don't find you Significant other, don't let that hold you back, travel the world, see things, do things. Don't worry and let time pass you by. Maybe you were destined to be alone. Whats the latter? Ok u start a family, get a 8-3 job and work to support a bunch of kids and a bitchy wife. The kids get out of school, your still stuck paying college bills. They leave you, you and your wife get old and you regret the things you didn't do. Be different. Actually live. 'EVERYBODY DIES BUT NOT EVERYBODY LIVES' my favorite saying. When you turn 80 you should be talking about the things you did not the things you wish you would have done. youll find your path. Best wishes. XOXO

I love to help people, and talk. I give great advice, and I will talk to you if you ever need a friend.! Just shoot me a message. im new here so im not really sure how to initiate a conversation.. Good luck on your journey.

5. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

6. abarambling

abarambling Banned

7. abarambling

abarambling Banned

8. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Sure we did bro.

I think the movie is called crazy stupid love.

Don't watch it, not even RG is worth it.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ugh, ok, Steve Carrell, cant stand him

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

He's not ugly and pretty funny

11. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

It's Emma Stone for me.
    Can't stand her :-/

12. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Do you find it hard to believe !!

13. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

I had this issue myself of being judgemental , judging people based on their external or internal beauty and I was not quite happy or content with this trait.

It was the eastern philosophy of Advaita Vedanta which cured me of this nonsense, and helped me to understand that divinity exists in everything at its essence or core and in everyone as well. After that I became more forgiving , patient and understanding knowing that a god or goddess exists in everyone without an exception.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Errrr Yes

Did it actually take Hinduism?

or.......did you just grow up at the same time, get older, libido drop from when you were a horny teen too focused on "external" beauty and only giving a shit about yourself

Hinduism or not, most people kind of get there man anyway, cos being too shallow always comes back to bite you in the arse

Well, that and most people get uglier, more out of shape as they get older, so "inner" beauty becomes a thing ;)

15. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I've never been a big fan of 'inner beauty', I'd rather be shallow and just pay cash for the 'outer beauty'.

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

"I have measured my life out with coffee spoons"

Very poetic, VG

Now, to settle the Steve Carrell debate once and for all. He's pretty funny and seems like a decent dude, but also he is really weird looking.

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

18. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

I don't blame you. If you look at all the TV advertisements, beautiful people (models) are seen as cool, while the others are not.

The marbloro man smoking cigarettes was seen as cool, even though the model himself died of lung cancer in the end.

Western society puts a lot of importance in external beauty, which is a shame, as you can ironically find now ageing actresses like Nicole Kidman being unemployed and searching for work inspite of her talent and experience.

This is insightful.

But the point is that if you had this wisdom at a younger age, you could avoid a lot of unnecessary suffering and issues which can take a toll later on.

19. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Is this thread still going?

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What a marvellous idea, I wonder why anyone hasnt thought of dating apps before