Being Ugly Blows.

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#51 Meliai

Meliai

• PipPipPip
  • 11,996 posts

Posted November 25 2016 - 09:31 AM

Some of you lads would absolutely flip your shit if women talked about men here the way you talk about women.
  • Piaf likes this

Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens ~Tolkien

#52 Piaf

Piaf

• PipPipPip
  • 24,546 posts

Posted November 25 2016 - 09:41 AM

Some of you lads would absolutely flip your shit if women talked about men here the way you talk about women.

The most annoying thing is presenting this shit like they are universal truths, and not ramblings of bitter men. 

And VG would lose it if we pretended to know gays and were very judgemental towards them, like he does and is with women.

• Meliai likes this

#53 OldDude2

OldDude2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 776 posts
  • LocationSouth East Asia

Posted November 25 2016 - 05:35 PM

I would describe myself as disappointed rather than bitter.

Disappointed that all the Hollywood love shit we have forced down our throats just isn't true.

Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.

#54 Cerode

Cerode

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted November 25 2016 - 05:46 PM

Not gonna lie, this is all depressing and makes want to move on to my second suicide attempt even faster.

• Yggdrazil likes this

#55 Yggdrazil

Yggdrazil

Shadow Warrior

• PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted November 25 2016 - 07:19 PM

Not gonna lie, this is all depressing and makes want to move on to my second suicide attempt even faster.

May you expound a bit please? What which parts make it most depressing for you?

#56 hotwater

hotwater

• PipPipPip
  • 23,686 posts
  • LocationNorthern New England

Posted November 25 2016 - 09:40 PM

You should read up on the subject of Cyrano de Bergerac, The Phantom of the Opera,

and Joseph (John) Merrick (the elephant Man) 

Hotwater

Never! This is outrageous. I'm through with it. I'll have no more of this hell-spawn!

#57 OldDude2

OldDude2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted November 26 2016 - 01:04 AM

they see you with the thai wife now and especially the phillipino girlffriend half your age......and now they will just think thats what you were doing to whole time.....young asian chics at massage parlours

Nobody from my previous life knows, where I am, what I am doing, or who I am doing it with.
In SEA, every (person who dresses as a) male pays for sex and goes whoring (usually from about age 15) and nobody views it as anything but normal.

(I added dresses as a male, cos if you want to dress as a woman then you can be paid ...... not sure how 2 gay guys work out the financials)

Edited by OldDude2, November 26 2016 - 01:09 AM.

Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.

#58 6 * Wanted Level

6 * Wanted Level

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted November 26 2016 - 02:08 AM

If you want something, don't let several failures and low chances stop you. You have to forget the odds and go for it anyway. Forgetting the odds will give you certain optimism. Forgetting failed attempts will help you go further. See, right now, you have a "poor me" attitude, and that needs to change to a "this will work, I'll make it happen" kind of attitude. Being that you stated several times your troubles with girls, that is probably your goal. Having optimism, and thinking that you have the power to make it happen, will help you find a girl. If you get turned down one day, keep trying to find another girl the next.

But remember that you should have standards too. Don't just be with anyone. You deserve to be with someone you actually like. You will eventually find someone you like who likes you back.

Edited by 6 * Wanted Level, November 26 2016 - 02:09 AM.

:alien:  :alien:  :alien:

#59 OldDude2

OldDude2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted November 26 2016 - 02:33 AM

If you want something, don't let several failures and low chances stop you.

Great advice ....... but ..........
How many times can you afford to lose your home and/or 1/2 your net worth?

Edited by OldDude2, November 26 2016 - 02:34 AM.

#60 Piaf

Piaf

• PipPipPip
  • 24,546 posts

Posted November 26 2016 - 08:06 AM

Disappointed that all the Hollywood love shit we have forced down our throats just isn't true.

Of course it's not true. I can't believe people fall for Hollywood crap.

But there's healthy middle and normal, sane relationships....where they love each other, he's not a total asshole and an old cynic, and she is not a psycho who pours boiling water over him. 

• aoabai likes this

Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company