Being Ugly Blows.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Cerode, Oct 10, 2016.

1. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

For gods sake, just go out and pay for sex, it's just as good and loads of ugly guys do it.
    Why does everyone have to make sex so difficult?

2. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Lots of guys won't even do casual hookups, it doesn't make them happy. Not everyone feels the same way about these things.

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Life is too short to let it pass you by. Find what people like about you, know what you truly want and go for it.

4. Cerode

Cerode Guest

Yeeeeaah uh.. This topic is not solely about sex. Thanks for the strange advice though, I'll be sure to give it some thought but never act on it.

I don't want to enter some random woman who potentially has something I can catch. I'm good thanks.

1 person likes this.
  5. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

You are just as likely to catch something from a girl 'you love' as from a girl 'you pay'.
    Unless you only want virgins.

The imaginary STD problem appears to be government and female propaganda to push up the value of relationships.
    Here's a guide to the reality of the situation .....

https://markmanson.net/std-guide

"For instance, about 1 in 1800 people is diagnosed with syphilis in the United States each year, By contrast, you have a 1 in 84 chance of dying in a car accident in your lifetime."

6. Cerode

Cerode Guest

I don't want to ram it in some random woman I don't know.

1 person likes this.
  7. StellarCoon

:D

atta boy.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's a little easier than doing it the old fashioned way, but still not as easy as "just go out and do it." due to the legality issues, you need to know where to find paid sex, which is usually pretty well hidden if you're not already in the right circles for it.

it's like saying "just go out and buy some heroin." yeah, it's there, but the average person wouldn't know where to start looking for it.

1 person likes this.
  9. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Depends where you live.
    If you're in the USA and living in the projects, there will be guys in the road outside your house selling both.

10. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Back to OP,
    Ugly, cant get girl, thinking of suicide.
    Won't pay, concerned about non fatal STD.

OK Dude, you are beyond all help here, try 'True Forced Loneliness' .............

11. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Physical beauty is skindeep. It is character that is true beauty.

In my own personal experience, I have seen that I have been attracted earlier to people who had good physical beauty, but the
    slightest show of ego or arrogance put me down and came as ugly to me and soon the charm went down. This had happened numerous times to the point where
    I understood that it is character that attracts me or anyone else and one may be just attracted to physical beauty on the assumption that external beauty
    might be hiding internal beauty as well in the form of character or an advanced state of consciousness.

So it is really internal beauty that which we seek and external beauty is just a sort of advertisement for it.

A true personal experience of mine in this regard is that I was deeply attracted to a female teacher of mine while I was in school. Looking back in
    recollection I saw that she was not at all beautiful physically speaking. It was her positivity, character and perpetual cheerfulness that
    I found attractive.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOLz, as a teenage boy in high school you had a crush on a female teacher and it was about her "positivity, character and perpetual cheerfulness"

Uhhh huh, mmmmm hmmm, yep okey dokey ;)

13. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Because prostitutes cure loneliness?

14. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Male companionship cures male loneliness, and they don't care if you're ugly and you don't have to buy them stuff. (but if you're a real loser, an occasional crate of beer might help)
    Prostitutes relieve male sexual stress, and they don't care what you look like, but you do have to pay them. (although it's a lot less than your home, future earnings, and pension)

A relationship with a woman doesn't cure any of a single man's problems, it just creates a whole new layer of problems.

1 person likes this.
  15. StellarCoon

Perhaps a relationship with a fucked up women won't cure it, but I believe, in the healthiest scenario possible, a man will find most comfort in his wife and children.

2 people like this.
  16. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

In the west they all become 'fucked up'. It's just a matter of time.
    I've known a few really lucky guys where their wife died before reaching the 'fucked up' stage, but that's rare.

1 person likes this.
  17. StellarCoon

True. So sad.

18. Cerode

Cerode Guest

You wouldn't happen to be saying that just because I rejected your "pay for sex" idea?

Anyway, I have no idea on how to work on myself. I'm too different and ugly for any improvements to work. All the awesome girls are taken anyway, so it's just a barren wasteland with nothing left.

19. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

It is really about attitude.
    All the awesome girls are not taken. You have to search in your own way and not have a defeatist attitude.

20. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

You gotta be joking, I banged a perfect 10 three months back, 20 years old and as pretty as any pop video girl I've ever seen. And I'm 60!