When Panties Get Stuck In My Crack And Make My Butt Seem Raw

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Arlene Foxy, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

I used to hate it when my panties would crawl up my butt and they weren't supposed to be thongs. When you buy a nice pair of undies they should stay in "position" until they are ready to be removed. I get tired of dropping 10 or 15 bucks on a pair of panties only to have them annoy me beyond measure not to mention that they cause some slight chafing if they go unchecked. It is even worse when you have to walk into make a presentation and all eyes are on you and all you can think of is how raw those panties are going to make your butt as you are moving. I have taken this into my own hands however and now exclusively wear thongs or no panties at all. My life is much more comfortable this way, I brighten someone's day (hehe you know who you are) and I help the environment because no panties had to be manufactured.

2. Slick75

Slick75 Members

3. I never had this problem

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, only a small subset of guys have the problem of needing to sign up for internet forums and pretend to be women in order to get off. you'll be fine.

don't worry about not catching onto his game at this point; this is one of his less ridiculous posts. but if you read more of this guy's posts, you'll know what i'm talking about.

5. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

It's called a tactile sensitivity. I have it as well. I change my clothes 10 times a day and I'm always adjusting (or trying not to adjust) my clothes.

bluewatersurfer likes this.