Chelsea Clinton Implies Marijuana Can Kill You

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Aerianne, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Apparently, over the weekend Chelsea Clinton gave a talk at Youngstown University.

In this speech she claims that there is "evidence now from Colorado where some of the people who were taking marijuana for those purposes, the coroner believes, after they died, there was drug interactions with other things they were taking.”

You can read the whole story at http://www.marijuana.com/blog/news/2016/09/chelsea-clinton-implies-marijuana-can-kill-you/

2. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

So now Michelle, er..Chelsea Clinton is gonna tell us how to party. Michelle tried to teach our kids what to eat.
    Remember the song "Your momma don't dance and your daddy don't rock and roll"?

I'm thinking "her momma can't email and daddy never did inhale". Weird Al should take advantage of this song opportunity. Lol. "Reefer Madness Continues".

I think the guys from Super Troopers should put Chelsea in a scene in their upcoming sequel.

2 people like this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Waking up in the morning can kill you....

2 people like this.
  4. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

This is classic for the Clintons. Remember Bill's ever famous "Yea, I tried it, but I didn't inhale" bullshit? I remember it live. He was doing his best to grab the "youth vote" which seemed to be important to him.

Until he got in. The Clinton "Justice" Department stepped up marijuana enforcement and drove arrests to a record 3/4 million per year. I've lost friends to the war declared on people who want to catch a buzz. The Clintons were a major part of that.

As for interactions, I've been trying to find one for years, decades. It's just not there folks. Chelsea has apparently been smoking the fake stuff.

3 people like this.
  5. magickman

The "I didn't inhale" made for good SNL banter :)

6. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Followed by a debate on what constitutes "sex".

2 people like this.
  7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

What a L7

(Square, if anyone didnt get that)

3 people like this.
  8. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

She's right though. Marijuana acts as a respiratory suppressant. I had to call an ambulance once because I ate one whole piece of coffee cake that the dispensary gave me with my gram. I don't know how many milligrams were in the coffee cake.

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

No it doesn't, you just got paranoid.

in the over 6000 years of recorded use in humans, there has been no mention of such adverse side effects.
    In reality cannabis relaxes certain types of muscle tissue and actually helps open bronchial passages and for ages a quick remedy for an asthma attack was to smoke a joint.

5 people like this.
  10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

There have been recent Marijuana associated deaths reported and other marijuana related issues as well..

http://time.com/10372/marijuana-deaths-german-study/

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

key words here are drug interactions. let's take the focus off the pharmaceuticals and stick to the weed. fuck that crime family ****..

3 people like this.
  12. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

Oh man, I didn't know Chelsea was a cannabis researcher... another distinction to add to her family's many current distinctions.

13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maybe it can....but so can alcholol and many other things...but it is everyone's own business what they want to do, take, drink, eat,smoke, abort, etc...not a place where the govt belongs as long as you are not hurting someone else.

3 people like this.
  14. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Also, if anyone in govt is so concerned with that...why isn't what they put in our food in the grocery stores a main priority? read most of the labels on things you buy....chemicals causing cancer, food dyes, etc...let's get real here...they don't care. they just want to control.

4 people like this.
  15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

It sounds like these guys had preexisting cardiovascular issues. Exercise probably could have killed them just as easily.

1 person likes this.
  16. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Me thinks Chelsea's mother must have drunk a bit too much alcohol when she was pregnant with her, and her father should have inhaled.

1 person likes this.
  17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't really care to debate it... People can deny, justify, accept it however they want but the info is out there.

18. morrow

morrow Visitor

Near killed me once...fell off the step, cracked head! Doc said I was lucky to survive!

1 person likes this.
  19. magickman

Wow! Glad you're still with us Morrow.

1 person likes this.
  20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I now believe that synthetic crap can kill you, make one psychotic

The chemicals in the synthetic weed bind 100% to the same receptors the thc in normal pot binds to, cooks the brain.

And of course now, dickheads spray some of that crap on normal weed so it gives a bigger kick

"Normal" pot, fine

This synthetic crap, bad bad news

1 person likes this.