Man Struggling With Wanting To Suck Cock And Swallow Cum

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by myfuntime, Sep 28, 2016.

1. myfuntime

myfuntime Members

So here is my issue, what I fight against and need advice with......SUCKING COCK! I don't know what to do about feeling great about sucking cock and swallow cum from another man. I don't want to kiss, cuddle, lay in bed with another man, just suck his cock and taste his sperm in my mouth, am I wrong? How do you get over the feeling of guilt that you just did something wrong afterwards? I feel free when I am doing it, I feel wonderful while experiencing giving or getting oral to and from another guy, but immediately after I begin to ask myself, "Was that the right thing to do?". I mean, let me tell you, I get a hard on immediately thinking of dick in my mouth and sometimes thinking of getting fucked by another guy. But I also love fucking pussy and have a relationship with a woman that is great. She says she doesn't care if I suck cock sometimes if it makes me feel good. We have a great sex life, but that urge to get a cock in my mouth is incredible. Thinking of the rush of a nice set of balls releasing their captive sperm is amazing. So, those of you who deal with this as well, can you tell me, should I just give and and do it without feeling bad? Just not think so much and enjoy sucking another guy? Do you have any advice as to the best way to find guys that just want their dick sucked?

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

who said its wrong?

Calmerchameleon and JimInPhila like this.
  3. myfuntime

myfuntime Members

Not saying it's wrong, I guess I used the WRONG term. I mean toiling over reconciling what is considered normal male sexual behavior and me wanting to suck cock. I guess I am looking for someone who has beaten these feelings and just gave in and embrace their feelings to suck cock. I want to to be told, "Go for it and just let go, enjoy it as I have!". If you can share your experience and your way of dealing, maybe an example of what your into, that would be great. Also, are you married, in a relationship with a woman? Does she know?

4. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Depends on if you are ok with what you are doing but diesn't sound like you are there yet

1 person likes this.
  5. cbcrazy

cbcrazy Member

Sorry, but another dude wanting to suck another guy's cock is not normal.

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

and who decides what is normal....better question though is , who cares what normal is?

4 people like this.
  7. Manassasrocks

Manassasrocks Members

By your standards? What makes your the right ones?

1 person likes this.
  8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Not normal for your average straight guy

drock69 and BiLarry55 like this.
  9. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I agree who cares if it's normal. The question is; do you enjoy doing it?

I do enjoy liking balls and sucking cock and I have no issues with doing it.

1 person likes this.
  10. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

I think it's fun and wicked hot and I love the taste of my buddy's jiz

jsb, JimInPhila and averageguy6 like this.
  11. PeakVista

PeakVista Members

MyFunTime...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a straight guy wanting to suck cock and swallow cum. I've done it many times over the years and while I was teenager, it bothered me a little but since I loved women and having sex with them, I just threw away labels. A number of years ago, I did a Google search for straight cocksuckers and WOW, there are millions of us out there. So enjoy what you do and please make sure that any woman you're with knows this other side, as you have done with this one.

Do you have any advice as to the best way to find guys that just want their dick sucked?

As far as finding guys, I've used Adult Bookstore Theaters on occasion. It's very quick and usually clean, plus there is large variety and then there are women (usually with a guy) who love to play around also. Also, I've discreetly queried acquaintances and have some suckess there too. I'd be careful with CL, I used it once and came away with a regular but it scared the hell out of me.

So go and Enjoy!

Peace, Love and I'm Out... [​IMG]

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I honestly find this sad and pathetic, to be so engrossed in a personal dilemma like nothing else matters in life and the only thing you can think about is this. And the fact they find themselves "struggling" in life over a homosexual tendency. Fuck off. It's so trivial and pathetic, while people out there struggle with real problems that life throws at them every day.

Straight cocksuckers. Lol.

13. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

Well I'm a straight guy but have always LOVED cut cocks and always wanted to suck one. I know I'd really love it. But at 58 I wouldn't even know how to go about finding one. I'm not into kissing men AT ALL but for some reason sucking cut cock and balls makes me horny as fuck!

14. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

Wrong. I'm a normal straight guy as well. You must be religious.

15. John1234567

John1234567 Members

No. I am bi. Pretty hard to say you are straight and want to play with a dick

16. cbcrazy

cbcrazy Member

The most sensible post in this thread so far.

17. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I felt ashamed for years believing i was straight yet letting my friend use me for sex. The moment i realized i was bi i enjoyed myself and had no regrets

18. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

Relax you are normal

Try it once and see what you think, you will never know unless you try it once.

DocDick and I love it like this.
  19. Jakeyboy214

Jakeyboy214 Members

Just do it. You'll feel better.. bi guy here. Left my girlfriend. Been doing more men than women. Just make sure you give a good bj. No teeth. When he's ready, look him in the and feel that cock pumping his sweet juice down your throat. Don't miss a drop. Something you like when it's done to you. It tastes great. Enjoy.

1 person likes this.
  20. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

Relax, you are perfectly fine, I thought about giving another guy oral for years. When I finally gave in and put my lips around a penis for the first time I wondered why I waited so long. It was one of the most enjoyable things I did (sexualy). That was when I was in my mid 40s, now I am sorry I waited so long.

Hank Schramm and JimInPhila like this.