Sexual Harmony Of Late 20S Couple

Discussion in 'True Love' started by T.C., Sep 28, 2016.

1. T.C.

T.C. Member

I know it could be a strange topic, but do you think there's a way to recognize a couple where both aren't interested into sex? I know that there is a "movement" of asexual people, but I am not sure it could fit what I mean.

The situation I mean is this: she is 27, he is 29 (so, not "newbies" of life). They are both graduated. They've been working since they got the diploma. Safe jobs.
    The last important thing is that they don't live together yet, it seems they really don't yearn for it. They skirt the issue during arguments about this.
    To be honest, I can't see him going to her house to have sex. Or viceversa. Both are very busy, with job and sports. Do they find any time to dedicate to their relationship?
    The funny thing is that I really don't have any clues on their sexual harmony, it's just a feeling.
    Maybe I am completely wrong and they do it every day they can.
    Perhaps it's their placid and quiet appearance that deceives me.
    Dunno!

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Probably need to try and sort out your own relationship desires and goals before thinking too much into someone else's.

Just a thought? :)

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah is it actually about another couple, if so how is it your business.

I'd be weirded out by an external party asking about my "sexual harmony"

4. T.C.

T.C. Member

I knew it was a weird thing. I said it.