We Dint Have Sex, She Said It Was To Small

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by PinMon, Sep 25, 2016.

1. PinMon

PinMon Members

About 3 weeks ago I met this girl at a club, I ask for her number and we started hanging out. She did most of the chasing calling and texting. She has a 5 month old baby. I would take them out and would have alot of fun. She would say "wow you take me and the baby out most guys I've met don't want to take my baby when we go out". I was pretty cool to her and the baby. When we went out I always try to make her laugh, making sure she had a great time, try to make her feel safe and comfortable. She was showing great signs of attraction, we started making out. I invited her to my place she ask me if I had condoms, I said "yes" we go back to my place and I started kissing her, I started removing my and her clothes, I still had my boxers on and she grab my crotch, she said "omg you have a small penis you don't qualify" I try to brush it off and started kissing her then remove my boxers when she saw it she repeated again " you have a small penis" she dint want to have sex anymore she ask me to take her home. I try to just laugh about it but that shit hurt, when I took her home it was akward I was trying to smile laugh pretend that it dint hurt but shit did hurt. She should have made another excuse not tell me that I had a small penis, here I am trying to give her a great time her and the baby, and she hurts me like this. I have an avarage penis it is a little below 6 inches in length, girth is 4 1/2. I am 35 pounds over weight so about 1 1/2 of my penis is hidden from the fat. Oh and she is still texting me asking if we are hanging out next week. -_-

2. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

:D

if this story is true, you are way too damn nice.

3. PinMon

PinMon Members

It is true! -_- yea maybe I should be more of a dick...

1 person likes this.
  4. storch

storch banned

Tell her you would, but her breasts are just a tad too small.

4 people like this.
  5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i agree with above except i would say her brain is too small

3 people like this.
  6. StellarCoon

nah, forget this chick. too much hassle, plus I have a feeling her IQ is in the double digits.

7. storch

storch banned

Well, you could tell her that according to a recent study, breast size corresponds to IQ, and that she simply doesn't qualify. Then tell her it's nothing personal.

8. StellarCoon

Well, just my personal opinion. Genuinely dumb people are not even worth an insult. My advice to the OP is move on and stop being so nice.

1 person likes this.
  9. storch

storch banned

Okay, dump her. And after about two weeks, send her an email telling her that you've purchased penis-enhancing drugs and devices, and include a photo-shopped image of yourself with another man's penis--one that's substantially bigger than yours. And the next day send her another email which includes a photo-shopped image of yourself and another woman (one with big breasts) wearing big smiles with a park setting in the background. And stuff some socks in your underwear.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well that's easy, say no.

11. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

She needs to continue to date the same trash that she's obviously attracted to. Don't let the thought of her telling you that enter your head ever again.
    Just remember what she is, I need not say it. If you ever get insulted by her or her friends in public about it, I'm sure you can come up with a pretty good response!
    Put her in the past.

1 person likes this.
  12. deleted

deleted Visitor

eat the pussy and jack off... jack off..

13. StellarCoon

That's kinda demeaning imo.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

no man should eat the pussy, and spank his little dick while doing so... [​IMG]

15. morrow

morrow Visitor

It's my guess she is scared of the baby thing, or is just not a nice person, either way, leave her alone, find someone else...even if she is scared, she is dumb enough and awful enough to say that to you! Bitch! Ignore her, and ignore the comment, go find yourself a nice girl...

3 people like this.
  16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

isnt that jagoff around your parts?

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Lose 35 pounds, get ripped, reveal what’s been hidden, then drop her ass

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  18. F6C

F6C Members

Agree with this 100%. Find someone who appreciates ALL of you - you clearly deserve that so musty ignore this loser and don't let her use you.

19. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Tell her your dick isn't too small but her pussy is too big.

C/S,
    Rev J

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:D i lol'd.