No Underwear

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Xyzobomb, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

I love A going out with no bra or knickers on hoping guys will get a glimpse of her tits or pussy. Also love it if she is wearing stockings and suspensers and guys gets glimses of her stockong tops . She sometimes wears semi see through tops and love it when guys notice and keep sneaking glances at her tits. She has been out a couple of times with a totally see through top on and loved it when guys just blatantly stared at her tits. Any other women do this.

Deejay88, Altman and Running Man like this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

No, it says more than " looking wearing no bra!"

I think it looks sexier if you can't see through, just maybe erect nipples!

3. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

I can understand where you are coming from and me looking at other women that can sometimes be true. For me walking round with my partner other men seeing her tits through a sheer top is much more of a turn on.

1 person likes this.
  4. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

No, no other women ever do that. (sarcasm)

I think it real hot. Love to get an unexpected peek at a tit or pussy when I'm out. My wife would never do it though. The best is getting to look up shorts. What a turn on.

1 person likes this.
  5. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Nice post AOG.

You can't beat a lovely, unexpected glimpse of a woman's body. I often find that less is more when it comes to a sneaky glimpse. But then again, I have an extremely fertile imagination to 'see' a little more!

YouCanTrustMe likes this.
  6. MindWreck

MindWreck Members

Much better if you can't see if you ask me, leaving things to the imagination and the need to know is really hot. Wearing a tight shirt and jeans with just the right amount of cleavage, perfection!

YouCanTrustMe and Githy like this.
  7. Walter White

Walter White Members

I like either opaque clothes or no clothes.

8. HannahQ

HannahQ Members

Not really

9. Stacysimmonds94

Stacysimmonds94 Members

I don't have any underwear at all. For a long time my boyfriend wanted me to drop my towel in front of his friends. It made me so horny, I flash all the time now. No underwear and short tight dresses.

Joshua Van, Altman, TAZER-69 and 2 others like this.
  10. NorthernRedneck

NorthernRedneck Members

I'm sure no one complains about the flash. I certainly would not.

11. JLamore

JLamore Members

When I go out with no panties it is never when I am going out alone, it is when going out with a guy with the intent of having some semi public fun.

12. Biwing

Biwing Member

I have gotten my wife to go without panties and now she thinks like I do and loves the freedom that it offers. (She only wears them to church) This all happened after her having her uterus removed and no more times of the month. I love the occassional 'accidental' views and so does others, I've noticed!

13. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

Off to Fuerteventura next week. Plenty of time on nude beaches (and with any luck A will get some guys to rub sun cream into her white bits). A has bought some new clothes for the holiday and most of the tops are slightly see through. She has said I can pick what she wears some nights so can't see her having much dirty underwear to wash when we get home.

14. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

I go around my day without underwear quite regularly to be honest, sometimes I might put something underneath my clothes, but I think most of the time I don't, there's something fun and exciting about going around with no bra or panties

TAZER-69 and Altman like this.
  15. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Hubby loves me to wear loose Tops & no panties when we go out or if a friend cumms over ! MMMMM !

TAZER-69, Altman and jmadre like this.
  16. modeve

modeve Members

All very interesting posts. I myself am in habit of mostly not wearing bra and pantie. At home I prefer to stay nude, so does my husband. Even when close friends visit us, or we go to their place, I never put on such stuff. Very often it is visible that I have nothing under my dress. My friends admire it. My husband also likes to see me in semi or complete see- through outfit (obviously without bra and pantie) during "some" guests' visit. It is all very comfortable as well as fun.

2 people like this.
  17. Kerri

Kerri Members

I never go out without a bra though that's the second thing I take off after my shoes when I get home from work. Itnks fun to go out without underwear sometimes and tease a little ;-)

18. Treesa

Treesa Members

I'm into this but my husband doesn't allow. However I get the odd chance to and I enjoy it. Men have noticed my bare ass and vagina countless times.

19. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

Not in public but at home it feels great to lose the underwear / be naked. Very free.

Alice in SC likes this.
  20. modeve

modeve Members

My husband knows, rather prefers me to see without bra and underwear when go out. It is very exciting and sensual.

Alice in SC likes this.