My First Psychedelic Experience (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose)

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by roadwalker, Sep 23, 2016.

1. roadwalker

roadwalker Members

I'm gonna talk now about my first psychedelic experience. It is gonna be a bit longer story with more details, cause I want to evoke it to you as more as I can. so If you have enough attention, read it.

So, I took 4 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, if you've never heard of them, they are psychedelic seeds that contain LSA alkaloid which has similar effects as LSD, just not so potent, but still really potent haha. So, I've had anxiety whole my life and I didn't even want to trip in front of my friends because I knew I would get very anxious and have a bad trip, so I decided to trip alone, I just said to myself; fuck it, I'm gonna do it whatever happens.

So about 12 o'clock I chewed 3 seeds, and started walking to some medieval fortress deep in the woods. About 30 mins later I took 1 seed more, and that's when I started to feel nauseous a bit. So 2h passed, and I was near the fortress, but suddenly I couldn't find the right last path to it (still didn't feel any effects except nausea). So I got very anxious because of that and disappointed because I thought the seeds didn't work. At that time nause was starting to get uncomfortable, so I sat down on the ground for few mins. It finally calmed down and I just wanted to find the fortress to take some rest. So I stood up, started walking and played song „New Mama“ by Neil young on my phone, and then suddenly baam!! I realized it kicked in. The song sounded totally different and very funny for some reason, I stated giggling. So I got back on main path and finally found the right one to fortress. I felt differently but still wasn't totally tripping until I came to the fortress. I could never dream what was about to happen. I sat down on the bench near by and that's when the trip, or should I say time of my life started to happen.

As I said before, whole my life I was anxious and depressed, but this time, my mind was totally quiet, I was there, living fully in the moment, totally conscious of everything, of my body, of beautiful nature around me, of every single thing that is arasing here and now. Everything was so fresh and connected, just like I was born again. My senses were really increased and when some smell came with the wind, it carried some really vivid mystical feeling with it and every time that happened I thought to myself; I don't know how or when but I've been here before. As I was feeling my body fully, I thought; I walk so much and never care for my feet though they are here for me whole my life, so I took of my shoes and it felt so good. Then I ate some chocolate bar and I looked at the wrapper and I was WOW man! It had sky with clouds on it and some angel wings in the middle and it looked 3D and so alive and beatiful. All the time I was having beatiful and profound insights, the main one that followed me all the time there was;“ if you can't change the situation, let it be“, and it really kept holding me in the moment, so I didn't get anxious all the time I was there. Music was incredible, it made my soul dance. When I played Voodoo Child, I thought I finally realized what it is about; „I stand up next to a mountain, and I chop it down with the edge of my hand“, I could totally relate, because everything seemed so transparent; mountain, sky, clouds, trees... You feel like you can do whatever you want with it. Then I watched Anchorman 2 movie on my phone, it was so freaking hilarious, I've never laughed that hard in my life. I could notice all the little funny moments in it that I usually ignore or don't notice.

So, 2h passed at the fortress, I was still there, sitting on the bench, admiring life and feeling so good, so happy, so healthy, so conscious. I wanted to run and to exercise, and I didn't feel that way for years. Simply the best 2h of my life i've ever had. So, then I decided to go home and my mom called me to ask me where I am and I immidiately got anxious for no reason and that's when the good old anxiety came back. So I had kind of a bad trip for a few hours and then for last few hours of a trip I was feeling just calm and happy, but with my ol' friend anxiety waiting beside me and sayin', „yeah, you can't get rid of me“.

So folks, thank you for reading my story, even though I've tried to explain it the best I can, it just can't be explained, that's something you got to feel to know it. I can't say this experience changed my life, but it totally showed me that life is not what anxiety is telling me it is. It is far more beautiful and sacred and worth fightin for. It has convinced me that I should continue searching for my true self and not give up. I'm really thankful to that plant.

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Sounds like you took "beatle nut". "Kawa" root would be another

3. roadwalker

roadwalker Members

Never tried that...

4. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Beatle nut is a palm tree seed with hallucinagenic properties

1 person likes this.