This Is Spinal Chat..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

it always sucks when kids get sick. i do bay leaf tea and mix it into beverages (bottles or juice cups) to break up congestion. its gentle, and has very little flavor on its own. ive used chamomile for rough nighttimes too.
    hope everyone feels better soon!

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I knocked one minute and change off of our jog time yesterday. :) I knew we'd beat it because the boy was out of the gates even faster. We saw two other dogs being walked at night too and he was pretty good. Once you pull the lead to you and shorten that leash if he doesn't want to get bowled over he has to keep running lol so I just keep running and he has to follow me. :D we're definitely going to go for some endurance marathon soon just him and I. That would be a fun cross country sport I think. :) just you and the dog go on a timed competitive jog/run in the woods like a cross country rally.

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Jimmy Fallon is awful. I don't know how this guy is beating Colbert in the ratings. So much so I don't know if CBS is going to stick with him. Phish was on I had to tune in though.

I know a girl who was an intern on Fallon's show. According to her she rejected his drunken/coked up advance because he was married with a pregnant wife at home. And because of that it was very difficult at that job for her. A lot of other young ladies take the offer and he was very upset. NBC knows about his habits but they don't care because it's Hollywood and he has it under control enough to do the show.

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i think it is habit, people just always watched nbc at night. if any left when letterman went to cbs they likely went back during the tail end of his career when he laughed more at his jokes than the audience did.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Rare I look forward to a movie coming out,, but this preview I think I shit my pants..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ

7. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Eleven elves eventually unveil evil Elvis' vile Lemonade viruses

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Got that wheel for the HHR today... Better than expected.

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

or a lounge is another name for a bar or a room in a bar....like''i will meet you in the lounge''

you can also lounge around....like lay around in a lazy way :)

please tell the other germans of the proper uses of lounge :)

1 person likes this.
  11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i thought it was weird to call that a lounge too

my sister has a set like that but its brown leather...when they turn a corner like that one we call it a sectional

technically thats a sectional with a lounge at the end...

ive got 4 jobs lined up for tomorrow...should be fun trying to juggle that ...i hope it doesnt rain and everything goes fine because i didnt leave much time between appointments

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I saw a sign today for a nascar toy store in Kingston while cruising around today....also had a nice surprise in that I paid no tax at the ministry today....they charge the tax at the auction so its prepaid.....

I am digging the power everything....and the radio actually gets stations.... :)

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

Buster Keaton make me feel like a house fell on me.. holy shit dis potent for some outdoorys ..

2 people like this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well the "lounge room" is the English name for like where your TV is? Where your sofa etc. is. Well, in Deutsch we just call that a "lounge". :D I thought sofa was too American to use, so I went with lounge. The actual name of it is a "module" design. :unsure:

1 person likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh man, I'd totally get this new EP from leaves eyes but it's only 5 songs for $10 or so. One song is new. Then an acoustic version and then 3x 2016 versions of already released songs. I can't see th justification in even selling that, just give it away for free on iTunes or something it's already half the value of an LP and only gifting us 1 song and lets face it. Remixes and other versions always fail in comparisons to the original. No I'm not going to pay for this and
    I'm also letting them know on Facebook. :)

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I don't know it depends on who does the remix.

17. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i find that the most distasteful/ frustrating and "i dont wanna" of tasks are easier to get done when inebriated. now that this fact has been realized, there may be an end in sight to the bills/ paperwork, the laundry folding, and the dishes.

there is so much to catch up on though, i might be drunk until christmas. if nothing else, im hitting the bottle pretty hard on approach to this election. yay adulting. or something.

1 person likes this.
  18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

supposedly Ronald McDonald has been put into a closet at corporate headquarters until the evil clown scare has subsided....that's too funny

1 person likes this.
  19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

....... :clown: ......[​IMG] ......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

police psa about the clown scare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kyTwvIJ6FQ

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.